A peaceful paradise in the heart of Piha. Welcome to Piha Eco Sanctuary - a stunning rain forest experience complete with bird song and bubbling stream. Walk to all Piha's famous attractions.
• 5 minutes easy walk: beach, surf, tennis, fabulous café, children's playground and licensed premises.
• Forest walks to: water fall, rivers and magical rock pools.
• This peaceful secluded property has it all: relax around the outdoor fire at night, enjoy the organic garden and hens, play games on the lawn, refresh in the stream, walk through bush to the sunset perch.
• Covered BBQ area.
• Tea and coffee provided
• We have lovingly created a pristine eco-conscious environment and would love to share it with you.
• A favourite for artists and those wanting to get “away from it all” and rejuvenate.
• Check out other studio – Piha Tree Top Studio BnB
• For large groups you can rent the entire sanctuary.
• 40 minutes from Auckland CBD and Auckland international Airport (transport can be arranged to and from airport)
• Surf Lessons available
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Sofa Beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|