Maison et Studio Mimosa - Sleeps 7. 3 bedrooms. One bedroom is a self contained studio with living and kitchen area, en-suite shower room with toilet, 1 large bathroom, 1 additional separate toilet. 4 floors of 27 sq. meters each. Roof terrace, large lounge, dining room, country style kitchenette with open log fire and original oak beamed ceiling. Overlooking the central village square.
Next to several restaurants which gives access to the most important facilities of a hotel
Sleeps 7. 3 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, 1 shower room with toilet, 1 separate toilet. 4 floors of 27 sq. meters each. (108 sq. meters total). Roof terrace, large lounge, dining room, country style kitchenette with open log fire and original oak beamed ceiling. Overlooking the central village square. Flayosc, north of St. Tropez.
This traditional 17th Century house in a Provence village square is tastefully decorated and stylishly furnished in high quality and traditional Provençal manner. A rural Provence gite with many of the original features. Furnished with antiques giving it character, atmosphere and a feeling of being a home. The house has original oak beams, a wood burning fire for romantic evenings, original spiral staircase and a covered terrace with a view of the village and town square.
Maison et Studio Mimosa has 3 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, 1 shower room, 2 toilets, sleeps a maximum of 7
• 4 floors of 27 sq. meters each
• Large lounge, dining room, country style kitchenette with open log fire and original oak beamed ceiling, with windows overlooking the central village square. fridge, stove, microwave, crockery and cutlery are provided
• Accessed by winding original spiral stone staircase, winding majestically up four floors
• Furnished to a high standard in Provençal style with antiques
• 3 double bedrooms one opening onto the terrace with large patio doors, and all with original oak beamed ceilings
- All three rooms have romantic Provençal style bed drapes
- One bedroom has one double bed
- One bedroom has one King size double bed 2m x 1.6m and a single bed
- One bedroom has own kitchen area plus on suite shower and toilet
• Private outside semi-shaded sun terrace for eating and relaxing, with panoramic views of the village and surrounding countryside
• Large bathroom with large bath and bidet, separate WC, and 2 clothes washing machine and tumble dryer
• Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, linen, electricity and water included. Towels for indoor use only. No hidden extras. Electric heaters for winter use
• All bed linen is made of cotton
• Original ceramic ochre-coloured oxaganol tomettes tiled floors
• Pop downstairs for your coffee and breakfast, as well as delicious Plat du jour at mid-day – no need to cook at all! - Over 8 restaurants and bars in the village just downstairs
• No smokers please
• May not be suitable for small children due to stone staircase and four floors. No lift
• Lots of free and secure parking in village 50 meters of the house