PLEASE,BE AWARE THAT Holidaylettings AND Tripadvisor payment protection is a system asks You to pay by CREDIT CARD but in this way holidaylettings charge to Guests about 15% over the rental price as their commission !!!
THEY GET THAT COMMISSION FROM YOU !!!! SO YOU WILL PAY THE NORMAL RENTAL PRICE PLUS THE COMMISSION! YOU WILL SEE THIS AT THE END OF THE BOOKING PROCESS!
This is why we decided to don't have it for our Guests! We paied to adv on holidaylettings and we require a payment by BANK TRANSFER that's a safe way for both of us. In this way we can reduce the rental price and offer You luxury vacation rental at a low price!
DEL BONFIGLI LUXURY APARTMENT is part of Villa Nuba holiday rentals and it's a luxury bilocal apartment of 50sm total, 2+1 bedplace
Two-room apartment consisting of:
• Living room with large kitchen, sofa bed and fireplace
• Junior suite “Cassiopea” with a double bed, charming sink, and a EXCLUSIVE romantic ceiling. During the day a normal white ceiling … at night the ceiling will fill with thousands of romantic stars and show the Cassiopeia constellation! It will be like sleeping under a real romantic starry sky! It is also proven that sleeping under the stars improves the quality of sleep of young and old people.
• Bathroom with wc, bidet and washing machine
• PRIVATE SPA room with a new Steam with aromatherapy, Jacuzzi for 2 people with a unique system of horizontal and vertical oxygenation for total relaxation, shower, sink.
The apartment is also equipped with:
• Satellite TV
• High speed wireless Internet connection
• Fully equipped and furnished kitchen
• Angular Whirlpool – bath for two with exclusive horizontal and vertical
• Steam with aromatherapy
• Iron and ironing board
• Electronic Safe
• Small classified library
• DVD and CD player
• Living room with fireplace
• Air conditioning *
• Mosquito nets at each window
• Separate entrance
• Independent Heating
A luxurious and elegant apartment set in charming countryside whilst being a mere stone's throw from the historic centre of the city of Perugia.Salt water pool, cabanas, barbecue area, playground, area relax,wifi,herbs garden, garden,professional tapis roulant, professional ping pong table, parking and more !!!
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 toilet only, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Nearest beach||Lake Trasimeno 15 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: San Francesco International 15 km, Nearest railway: Perugia central train station 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Fireplace, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Sofa Beds (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The region of Umbria is traditionally considered the green heart of Italy. Guests are always enchanted with the dazzling views of historic villages perched on the Umbrian hills.
Perugia, the regional capital is certainly worth a visit with its narrow, winding medieval streets. A memorable experience can also be enjoyed in the dark, mysterious passageways of the old underground quarter which runs under the fortress at La Rocca Paolina.
The myriad of restaurants where diners can savour the traditional dishes of Umbria and Italian cuisine in general are always popular with visitors. Locals are extremely friendly; they have long been accustomed to the presence of visitors from other countries as Perugia is the home of the prestigious University for Foreigners for Italian Language Studies.
Finally, the Umbria Jazz Festival (during the July month) and Eurochocolate (during the October month) are local events which should not be missed!