Amazing panoramic views of Port Philip Bay and the Rye back beach. This amazing view can be seen from the main living areas, the kitchen, the deck, the master bedroom and the massive backyard. The perfect place for relaxation, catching up with friends and family, entertaining, watching the sunset or kangaroos visiting in the backyard or ferries cruising by, or simply a romantic gateway.
Nestled within the Arthur's Seat National Park and right next to the Rosebud Park Public Golf Course, this house is central in providing access to all kinds of places of interests, eg
– Beaches with crystal clear waters (5 minutes drive)
– Safeway and Rosebud shopping strip (5 minutes drive)
– Rosebud Park Public Golf (2 minutes walk)
– Two Bays Walking trail (3 minutes walk)
– Horseback Winery Tours (12 minutes drive)
– Gunnamatta Trail Horse Rides (12 minutes drive)
– The Enchanted Maze Garden (12 minutes drive)
– Peninsula Hot Spring (15 minutes drive)
– Red Hill Community Market (16 minutes drive)
– Mornington Peninsula Golf Courses and many more.
You will never be bored, even in winter.
This house features open space lounges, dining and kitchen with two separate lounges and a massive rumpus downstairs, two toilets, 3 carports, perfect for families with kids. Outdoor entertaining areas will also not disappoint. Imagine cooking on the barbecue or having dinner with the sun setting right in front of your eyes.
House is equipped with:
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Ducted heating throughout
– Highly comfortable leather couches
– 60 inch flat screen wall hung TV
– Blu-Ray player with full surround system
– 8 - 10 seater dinning table
– Fully furnished kitchen with brand new crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
– Oven, grill, toaster, microwave & kettle
– Washing machine & dryer
– Iron and ironing board, etc.
– 4 burner hooded barbeque (backyard)
– Outdoor table setting for 6 - 8 people (backyard)
– Outdoor umbrella (backyard)
– Table setting for 4 (deck)
– Outdoor Jack & Jill Chairs (deck)
Simply move in and you will feel at home immediately.
The house can easily accommodate between 8-10 people.
– Bedroom 1: 1xQ with TV, ensuite toilet and walk in robe
– Bedroom 2: 2xKSB (can be joined together to form a super king bed)
– Bedroom 3: 2xSB (can be joined together to form a king bed)
– Kids Lounge / Rumpus (downstairs): 2xSingle Day Bed plus 2xSingle Trundle
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||02:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||5 minutes drive 2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Melbourne Tullamarine Airport 117 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (8), Bunk Beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 9|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
How do you like your adventure? Sea kayaking or scuba diving? Thundering along a beach on horseback? Or a leisurely tour of our famous wineries on horseback. You can cycle, sail, swim with seals, dive with dolphins or walk two spectacular trails of more than 25km. Point Nepean, Cape Schanck and French Island are all at the heart of our adventures – and there's more!
The Mornington Peninsula is renowned for some of the word's best natural golfing terrain. Come and experience it on our 18 golf courses with magnificent views of the coast and countryside. The play just doesn't get any better than this! Organise your own golf tour, or we'll do it for you. Either way, don't forget to include a vineyard lunch or post-golf relaxation at a day spa.
Relax, slow down, experience nature. Meet our birdlife and wildlife, and introduce your kids to some new cute and cuddly animal friends. Our wetlands, woodlands and coastal lands are havens for koalas, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies and thousands of native birds. If you're short on time, you can see it all at our wildlife park, nocturnal sanctuary and farmyard.
Everything from art galleries and antiques to Victoria's earliest settlement and maritime defence fortifications. Explore historic homesteads, find treasures in our markets, discover estate jewellery in antique stores, buy beautiful works of art and sculpture in our galleries. Visit galleries set in artful gardens, visit gardens filled with contemporary art.
One of life's greatest pleasures on the Mornington Peninsula. Just drive through our region, and the Peninsula's love affair with wine, fresh produce, seafood and bountiful food on the table is quickly revealed. Taste it, sip it, pick it, catch it, take it home with you. But first, find out more from our food and wine pages. There's more than just a hint of Europe's finest traditions here, with olive groves producing distinctive local oils and Pinot Noir that salutes its forebears in France.
How do our gardens grow? Beautifully! Come and see a fragrant lavender farm, meandering hedge mazes, cottage gardens, formal gardens perfumed with 70,000 rose bushes and gardens with towering trees from the 1860s. If you want to take home a little inspiration from the Mornington Peninsula, our huge garden centre, herb nursery and gardening club will help with plants, seedlings, seeds and plenty of good advice.