Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- No pets allowed
Leaving the main road SS219 you proceed in a bucolic landscape in the green oak and ash and yellow broom and reach an ancient farmhouse of the eighteenth century ''Il Palazzetto''.
Along the white road is not unusual to find, especially at night, deer, pheasants, porcupines, badgers, hares, and squirrels hopping.
The farm, an oasis of peace and tranquility which stretches for 36 hectares of lush lawns and winding wooded areas, welcomes its guests in a country house in which they were made, after a complete renovation that has left its original features, five comfortable apartments and ideal for those who, far from noise and traffic, in the countryside want to unwind.
On ground floor there is the apartment no.3 functionally furnished which can accommodate 2 +2 persons and consists of:
-1 Bedroom with two twin beds combined
- 1 living room with a comfortable sofa bed
- 1 dining area with fitted kitchen area
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 large private terrace facing south-west
All system combines the rustic style of the house, especially nice in the rock face to view, with the convenience of a comfortable and functional furniture.
Outside the house, on the north side, beautiful landscapes are wide open, with the river valley and Chiascio overlooking the Park of Monte Cucco, which call for excursions by one of the most prestigious and spectacular of the Umbria-Marche, followed by those where the rhythms of human nature that surrounds it.
Those who prefer to stay at home can relax in the outdoor pool, while children have access to a playground.
15 minutes drive away is the historic centre of Gubbio with its medieval palaces, churches, ranging from pre-Roman period at the end of 1400 and its museums, its festivals (religious festival) of the 15 May, the National Palio della Crossbow shot on the 14th of August, with its musical and theatrical season which takes place during the months of July-August, with the Truffle Fair which begins November 1, with the antique market which is held the third week of the month, with shops and stalls selling handicrafts and food products in the area.
||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom
||Great for children of all ages
||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property
Features and Facilities
||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
||TV, Wi-Fi available
||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge
||Sofa Beds (1), Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2
||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available
||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users
Laying on the slopes of Monte Ingino, Gubbio is one of the most ancient towns of Umbria, extremely well preserved during centuries and rich of monuments testifying its glorious past.
Two important witnesses of the past are the Tavole Eugubine, one of most important documents referring to the ancient people called Italici and the Roman Theatre just outside the walls of the town. Dominated from the top by the Basilica on which the rests of St. Ubaldo are buried, Gubbio keeps architectonic masterpieces testifying the beauty and the imprtance of what used to be during the Middle ages, a real town-state.
At the beginning of the XIV century the Consuls Palace, today symbol of the town, was constructed together with the square Piazza Pensile and Pretorio Palace. To remind the palaces Beni, del Bargello with the famous fountain, of People Captain , in typical renaissance style, Dukes Palace by Francesco Giorgio Martini which testity the importance of the period on which the Montefeltro's family had the administration of the town. Very interesting are also the Cathedral (XII century), St. Maria Nuova (inside which one can admire the Madonna del Belvedere painted by Ottaviano Nelli on 1413), Church and Convent of St. Agostino (XIII century ) with inside frescoes of Nelli, Church and Convent of St. Francesco (XIII century), St. Giovanni (XII century) characterised by the facade and bell tower in romanic style, St. Peter enlarged in 1505 and St. Domenico enlarged in the XIV century.