The gîte Arbalète is rated 4 stars.
Le Gîte du vieux Tours is located in the old medieval city centre of Tours "Le Vieux Tours", on the ground floor of a 18th century house. This is a wholly restored and comfortable building, with a courtyard, where 4/5 people can stay. The flat is the ideal place to live in if you want to discover the Loire Valley landscapes, the castles, museums and vineyards…The lively Place Plumereau area, with restaurants and terraces will be the perfect place to agreeably spend your evenings during your stay. Shops and a private parking space will make your time in Tours even more enjoyable.
• Surface area of 96 m2.
• Fitted kitchen : self-cleaning oven, microwave, electric hob, dishwasher.
• Parents' room on the ground floor with private bathroom, adjustable bed 160 x 200, wardrobe, shelves.
• A bedroom on the first floor with private bathroom, adjustable beds 160 x 200, wardrobe, desk.
• A sofa bed on the first floor, 90 x 190.
• A 80 m2 courtyard, with garden furniture and barbecue.
• A washing machine and a dryer are available.
• Living room with a leather sofa, a coffee table, a dinner table, six chairs, a flat screen television, cd & dvd players, a micro hi-fi system, téléphone, and high speed Internet.