ATTRACTIVE, AFFORDABLE, 2-BED APARTMENT, BENIDORM, COSTA BLANCA, SPAIN
This is a light, airy, spacious, south-facing, 2-bedroomed apartment not far from Benidorm's beautiful Levante Beach and old town. Although the apartment will sleep up to 6 people, it's ideally suited for 4. With 4 people staying for 1 week, prices start at around 5 pounds per person per night - surely one of the best deals you'll find in Benidorm. What's more, our prices include (non-excessive) electricity, gas, water, towels, linen, and end-of-stay cleaning ... no extra charges are made for cleaning out the apartment when you leave, nor for laundry. I'm English, but have lived in the Benidorm area for over 25 years and, as the owner of the apartment, will be at the apartment to meet and greet you, and on hand should you need me. So, why not learn a little about the apartment, and tempt yourself to an affordable holiday in the sun?...
- 2 double-bedroomed apartment for holiday lets in Benidorm - 7 minutes' stroll to the Levante Beach and the town centre
- Located on the 16th floor (block has lifts) of the Las Acacias 2 block, in calle Mirador - about 25 yards from the Hotel Princesa
- Comfortably sleeps 4 people, with one bedroom having a double bed, and the other two single beds
- Communal swimming pool, with separate children's pool
- Modern, spacious lounge/diner with sofa seating for 6 people, and dining seating for 6
- 32" flat-screened TV and DVD player in lounge
- Large, light, south-facing, glassed-in balcony with wonderful views of Benidorm and both the Levante and Poniente Beaches
- Close to all amenities
- Prices include (non-excessive) electricity, gas, water, linen, towels and final cleaning
ENJOY AN AFFORDABLE HOLIDAY IN BENIDORM
Benidorm is the most popular holiday resort on Spain's Costa Blanca, boasting beautiful beaches, a sunny climate, and plenty to do.
If you tire of the hustle-and-bustle of this main resort, you don't have to go far to get a bit of peace and quiet.
And, this 2-bedroomed apartment is only a 5 minute walk away from the main local bus stop - where you can catch buses to local surrounding towns, such as Albir, Alfaz, Altea and Guadalest, to name but a few.
Whether you rent the apartment for a week or a month, you'll enjoy a really affordable holiday in Benidorm.
DETAILS AND FACILITIES
General: Fully-furnished and equipped corner apartment on the 16th floor of an 18-storey block of flats.
Living/Dining Room: Open-plan, with two settees seating a total of 6, and dining seating for 6. 32", flat-screened TV and DVD player in lounge.
Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, comfortably sleeping 4 people - 1 with double bed, the other with two single beds.
Bathroom: 1 fully-tiled bathroom with bath, shower attachment, wash basin with mirror, and toilet. Hair dryer.
Kitchen: Fully tiled with 4-ring hob (3 gas, 1 electric), fridge, microwave, washing machine, electric kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board.
Balcony: Glassed-in (easy to open) with tables and chairs, plus good views over Benidorm, and sea views of both Levante and Poniente Beaches.
Communal Pool: Large, communal swimming pool, with separate children's pool.
Linen/Towels: Towels and bedding provided.
REDUCED RATES: Reduced rates for winter lets lasting one month minimum. Please request quote.
PARKING: If you're hiring a car, we can offer off-street parking at an extra charge of approximately 55 euros a week. Please enquire.