Modern fully furnished luxury apartment with unobstructed view of pools, valley and sea. Approx 5 minutes from nearest beach, by car, and 15 minutes from Marbella. ALL the photos of views from the apartment are from OUR property.
Enjoy all the best that Marbella and Puerto Banus has to offer while staying in our well located apartment. This is our holiday home available to you for weekly rental. With two roomy bedrooms and adjoining bathrooms gives comfortable privacy. The spacious lounge and dining area leads on to a large south facing covered terrace, just in case it gets to hot, overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean gardens, pools and out towards the valley and sea. It's all here to enjoy. Lifegaurds are on hand during peak times.
The lounge has 2 sofa's, dining table and chairs for six people, TV with UK Sky channels, DVD and CD music system.
The terrace has table and chairs for six people.
Wi-Fi Broadband internet available locally.
Supermarket, Bar and Restaurant, short walking distance.
We are approximately 30 mins drive via the coast road from Malaga airport. Full detailed instructions will be provided.
We highly recommend that you have a car available. Arrival and departure times for the apartment are flexible within reason and with advance notice.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms and 1 en suite|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Costa del Sol region
Malaga is situated in Spain's most southerly region, Andalucia, which is the home to typical Spanish experiences. Flamenco, tapas, bullfighting and the guitar all began in Andalucía and still remain ingrained in society today.
The Costa Del Sol stretches along just over 150km of the Malaga Province and is the home of many white, silky beaches dotted along the coastline. The area's mild climate is the main reason that has made it such a popular holiday destination as it is possible to enjoy the beaches and a wide variety of outdoor activities year round.
The Marbella / Las Chapas area
The apartment is situated in the hillside resort of Las Chapas, a short distance from many wonderful beaches and in the midst of golf country with Santana, El Chapparal, La Noria, Santa Maria, Miraflores and La Cala, Marbella Golf, Santa Clara and Rio Real, all within an hours drive.
Las Chapas is within easy distance of the following areas:
Malaga - 35kms
Malaga, a historic port city set against the dazzling blue Mediterranean presents the visitor with narrow old streets and wide, leafy boulevards, beautiful gardens and impressive monuments. There are also fashionable shops and a blossoming cultural life, particularly with the opening of the major new museum devoted to Málaga-born Pablo Picasso.
• The Feria de Malaga in August – an 11 day festival highlighting the start of the bullfighting season. During the day the city centre is transformed with horses carrying people dressed in typical costume. There are also food stalls, and the evening party in Cortijo de Toros is where the real party starts with over 200 pavilions open to the public. There will be flamenco dancing, fireworks, music and bands.
• A visit to the recently opened Picasso museum is a must.
• Start the evening revelries at The Sala Tantra Buddha Bar.
Marbella - 15kms
Spain's answer to San Tropez, the luxurious resort of Marbella has become a playground to the international jet set. However, there is a more down to earth side for its visitors to explore. One of the prettiest places is “Plaza de las naranjas” a central hub of activity where stately buildings, art galleries, shops and lively bars and restaurants can be found.
• Glamorous summer events with live music, beach bonfires and full moon parties at Nikki Beach. Ones not to miss include the opening party where guests dress entirely in white and the closing party where guests dress in red.
• Night out at Olivia Valere – swanky nightclub with Moorish inspired décor.
• Marbella Old Town – a maze of pretty winding streets and charming plazas
Puerto Banus -
Puerto Banus is located just west of Marbella. It is an upmarket port town with many impressive yachts to look at as you sip a cocktail in one of the many open air restaurants in the marina. Puerto Banus also boasts a lively night life with many clubs and discos as well as being a mecca for shoppers particularly with the opening of El Corte Ingles department store.
• Weekly Saturday market held near the bullring.
West of Marbella, Estepona has maintained its former old coastal fishing village charm. There are numerous cafés, quirky shops and tapas bars situated on narrow cobbled streets.
• Weekly events ranging from fashion, flamenco and donkey shows. Visit http://www.andalucia.com/calendar/estepona.htm.
Ronda is a historic hill top village in the mountain range of Serrania de Ronda. Situated on the dramatic Tajo gorge it is renowned for its stunning views, its beautifully preserved old town, good restaurants and bars. It is also the birthplace of modern bullfighting.
• Semana Santa (5-12 April annually) which celebrate Holy Week with processions.
• Pedro Romeo Fair (Sept) around the Ronda Bullring. The Goyesca costumed bullfighters are the highlight of the event
• A Visit to the Plaza de Toros (The bullring)