• Seconds from the beach, The Brighton Convention Centre and the Lanes with all the shops, bars, restaurants and attractions (Royal Pavillion, Palace Pier, Dome, North Lanes etc) on your doorstep.
• This beautifully presented second floor, City Centre apartment can be suited to both the holiday maker and business person (two minutes walk from the Brighton Centre, Hilton Metropol and De Vere Grand).
• The apartment has secure underground car parking (additional cost of 30GBP per booking). Key coded entry and extensive CCTV makes this a very secure building. Easy ramped access to the lift from the car parking level makes this excellent for disabled, elderly people or families with prams and lots of luggage.
FOR UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OF MY PROPERTIES - PLEASE CHECK MY OWN WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON 'VISIT THE ADVERTISER'S WEBSITE' IN MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gatwick 46 km, Nearest railway: Brighton 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Single Beds (4), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Inside the apartment.
|Further details outdoors|
Outside the apartment.
• Optional extras can include wireless broadband/wifi, travel cot, secure onsite parking and high chair.
• Remote key collection with a key safe makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
• I have one other property in Brighton/seafront which might also interest you. You can see details at my website (or scrolling down to the bottom of this property profile and you should see 'other properties').
• A lively mix of city, coast and countryside, Sussex is a great place for a short break, family holiday or day visit.
• Sussex is a foodies’ paradise, full of great places to eat, from bustling city bistros and chic canteens to elegant country manors, rustic tearooms, traditional pubs and bright and breezy beach cafés.
• In recent years Brighton has once again become a place to be reckoned with. London’s closest coastal cousin has seen many of its spectacular Regency streets refurbished in the wake of a major exodus of new residents migrating from London. Together with this move has come a plethora of smart new restaurants, bars and shops, and of course, the rebirth of many of Brighton’s celebrated hotels and tourist attractions.
• Brighton and its neighbour Hove, achieved city status in 2002, which has attracted still further investment. Brighton today is enjoying a revival, akin to its earlier prosperity in the 1820s, as a major modern regional destination and a bustling university city. Prosperous and undoubtedly powering ahead, Brighton has nonetheless managed to retain something of its relaxed, Bohemian flavour, making it unique among British seaside cities.
• Brighton is probably one of the most popular seaside resorts in England due to its close proximity to London and the excellent attractions and entertainment it offers. Full of bohemian spirit, Brighton is renowned for being artistic and avant-garde in every sense. Whatever your reason for visiting Brighton, you should not be disappointed.