The apartment is located five minutes walking from the fine sandy beach and the International Show of the Cinema. Fifteen minutes far away, you've got a 18 holes golf course and a harbour where you can rent almost every kind of boat. One can also rent bicycle for suggestive tours through the island. And, of course, you can reach S. Mark's Square (the centre of Venice) in twenty minutes.
The apartment is located alongside the Venetian Laguna, in a three apartment building surrounded by a beautiful garden. It is very light, the rooms are quite wide and has got a beautiful terrace where it is possible to dine at fresco.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Marco Polo Airport - Tessera (Venice) 5 km, Nearest railway: Santa Lucia Venice Station 600 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Single Beds (4), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- The apartment has just been restored and refurnished. it is totally NEW!
|Further details outdoors|
- It has got a beautiful garden all around, with plenty of flowers and two small artificial lakes
- It has got plenty of space for parking
- The bus stop to tour the island back and forth is right around the corner
- Garden is of the owners of the house.
- English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
- Venice, one of the most beautiful city in the world,really unique, beautiful historical palaces to visit everywhere, does it really need a presentation?
- The climate can be quite hot in summer and very cold in winter, but it is usually mild.
- On the mainland of Venice, you've got plenty of beautiful villages to visit (by car), and can reach the mountains, to make excursions, in one hour driving.
- Museums such us Palazzo Grassi, Accademia, Doge's Palace, Guggenheim's, with their art exhibitions and all the churches, the most important St. Mark's Cathedral are waiting for you!
- You can also visit Murano (where they make glass), Burano (where they make Laces) and Torcello (where you can find the first cathedral of Venice), three minor islands very important for the history of Venice
- Calle XXII Marzo, known among Venetians like the street of fashion, where one can find the shops of the most famous italian fashion stylists
- There are to many good restaurants to name them here, we will assist you in yuor choice once you are here.
- Every year, on the first week of September, the International Show of the Cinema take place right in Lido's Islands. One can see famous actors, producers and directors walk the red carpet, and watch movie not yet at the cinema.
- In Lido there is also a 18 holes golf course, and the opportunity to rent, besides bicycles, almost every kind of boat, to be sailed through the laguna or the sea even without sea brief.