Porcaticcio is situated in the forest between Toscana and Emilia Romagna. It is also an artistic atelier for sculpturing and painting and is just one and half hour by car from the international cultural towns of Florence, Ravenna and Bologna.The Casetta can host 3 persons in one units. Perfect for a couple. It consists of a living room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped open kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and a double bedroom in the loft. It includes satellite television, music amplifier and washing machine. Besides, at your arrival you will find some basic food in the kitchen like olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, sugar, coffee and tea and, of course, pasta. You can also pick up fresh herbs from our small herbal garden.Linen is supplied by us.Animals are welcomed. We have a friendly border collie and two cats.Art and yoga: if you wish you can try sculpturing or painting with Cornelis. He is a professional artist (search for Cornelis Rijken on the web). You can also practise Yoga with Gabriela.
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT: 10% for reservations between 10 and 2 days before arrival.
10% DISCOUNT for a 2-week vacation and more.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Marina di Ravenna 80 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bologna 70 km, Nearest railway: Castelbolognese 25 km|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Please contact the owner|
|Luxuries||Fireplace, Internet access|
|General||Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Sofa Beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
- Ravenna, unique centre of Bizantine mosaics
- Bologna, the oldest university in Europe
- Modena (Maranello), the headquarter of Ferrari
- Reggio Emilia and Parma, producers of Parma ham and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Rimini, the town of Fellini and Dolce Vita on the Riviera
SENIO VALLEY festivals and activities:
- Casola Valsenio (Spring Festival, Herbal Garden, Forgotten Friuts Festival)
- Palazzuolo sul Senio (Medieval Festival, Chestnuts Festival)
- Riolo Terme (18-hole Golf Course and Thermal Centre)
- Mountain biking, horse riding, trekking, hunting.
- Brisighella (Medieval Festival, olive oil, fine cuisine)
WHERE TO EAT
Being on the border of Toscany and Romagna, you can taste cuisine, wines and local products of both regions. We can suggest you the best restaurants and winebars in the area.
BEST WINEMAKERS in our area: Tremonti, Ca' Lunga, Ferrucci, Leone Conti and more...