FABULOUS for girly weekends & family get togethers, Mignon House is a comfortable and beautiful 5 bedroom 18th Century maisonette located in the very heart of the city. Located in a peaceful, square minutes walk from all the main attractions, shops and nightlife, it is an ideal base for a celebration, a girly weekend, family reunion, shopping trip, and of course a visit to the Thermae Spa.
***10% Discount January, February, March*** - Limited time only
Mignon House has been welcoming guests since 2012 and we have over one hundred 5* reviews on Trip Advisor and have been named a winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Mignon House is the most centrally located holiday let with everything you desire just a short stroll away. Marks and Spencers (1minute), main shopping streets (2mins), Thermae Spa (3mins), a number of good restaurants and pubs (within 5mins), Roman Baths and Abbey (2mins) train & bus station (5mins). Despite being so central Mignon House is tucked away in a quiet square - Abbey Green, please check Google Maps to see its amazing location:
SPACIOUS ACCOMDATION: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Mignon House has 5 bedrooms and each floor has a bathroom. The master bedroom and second bedroom (each with ensuite bathrooms) have two single beds which can form a super king. Upstairs in the third bedroom there is a king sized bed and the fourth bedroom has a day-bed and futon. There is also a cozy bedroom at the mezzanine level which can sleep one guest. There are also 4 comfortable futon beds.
1st Bedroom: Two single Beds / Super King Sized bed plus 2 futons- sleeps up to 4
2nd Bedroom:Two single Beds / Super King Sized bed - sleeps up to 2
3rd Bedroom: King Sized bed plus futon- sleeps up to 3
4th Bedroom: Day-bed and futon - sleeps up to 2
5th Bedroom: Single bed - sleeps one
IDEAL FOR FAMILY & FRIEND GET TOGETHERS
The spacious period Living Room provides a delightful space for entertaining or a peaceful refuge and boasts a large library (many books on Bath), 40" Sony flat screen TV, Hi-Fi with Ipod dock, board games and a dvd collection. From the living room you overlook the famous Plane Tree. Next to the living room is the light Kitchen with a large oak dining table with 12 chairs and all the equipment you should require for making a fine feast.
HOME FROM HOME
We aim to provide everything you could possibly require and if a special occasion let us know and we will put a complimentary bottle of Prossecco on ice.
- Comfortable beds
- Beds are dressed in super soft Egyptian Cotton bed linen
- Cotton Towels
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine and Tumble Dryer
- Tea, Coffee, sugar,
- Free Wi-Fi
- Professionally cleaned
- Recently awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winner 2014,
- Probably the most centrally located Holiday Let in Bath
- Perfect Property for hosting a hen party or girly weekend.
- No additional costs
- Ideal location for Bath Christmas Market (24th November to 11th December)
CAR PARKING - NOT A PROBLEM
Mignon House is fortunate to have a very sought after Parking Permit which allows one car to park for free for duration of stay. Mignon House is also located a short walk from 3 long stay car parks and we can recommend areas outside parking restriction for free parking. We'll send you an information pack as the date of your stay approaches.
CHECK-IN & OUT
We welcome guests from 2.00 pm on the arrival date and ask guests to leave at 11 am on the departure date. There is normally some flexibility with these times and we can always store your baggage earlier than arrival time and also after check out. Also if you contact us in advance you may be able to check in earlier and often check out later.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights or 3 nights during bank holidays
- Special prices for 3 night stays
- For last minute deals make enquiry
- Weekend rates apply Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Christmas and New Year rental charged at weekend rates based on 10 guests
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom, 2 en suites and 1 toilet only|
|Nearest beach||Weston Super Mere 55 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bristol International Airprt 30 km, Nearest railway: Bath Spa 300 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Single Beds (9), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
BATH IS AN IDEAL BASE for exploring the West Country with most attractions being within an hours drive. Some exciting day trips include Stonehenge, Longleat House and Safari Park, Dyrham Park, Cheddar Gorge and quaint Cotsworld villages. Nearby interesting towns and cities include Bristol, Wells, Salisbury. Surrounded by picturesque countryside and the Kennet and Avon Canal and the River Avon, Bath makes a great starting point for walks or bike rides.
THE BEAUTIFUL AND HISTORIC CITY of Bath is a fascinating place to visit with its beautiful parks, enchanting architecture, acclaimed theatres, fabulous shopping facilities, great pubs and award winning restaurants.
Mignon House is a perfect place to stay located in a peaceful square at the very heart of Bath within a short walk of most of Bath’s many attractions and around the corner from the main shopping centre. The Roman Baths, Pump Rooms and the Natural Thermae Bath Spa are within a 5 minute walk.
All attractions listed below are within an easy walk of Mignon House.
- THERMAE BATH SPA: Britain's original and only natural thermal Spa using mineral-rich waters
- ROMAN BATHS: walk were Roman's walked in Britain's only hot spring
- THE PUMP ROOMS: Historically the social heart of Bath it is now an ideal place for afternoon teas
- PULTNEY BRIDGE: beautiful Georgian bridge and one of a three that has shops
- BATH ABBEY: for the past twelve and a half centuries Bath Abbey has been welcoming visitors
- SALLY LUNN’S: living museum and restaurant where you can try the world famous Bath Bun.
- ROYAL CRESCENT, CIRCUS and QUEEN SQUARE Striking Architecture designed by John Wood and his son.
- HOLBOURNE MUSEUM: A fine building situated at the end of Pultney Street holding a fascinating art collection
- JANE AUSTEN MUSEUM: celebrating Bath's most famous resident