Luxury self-catering apartment which is registered with the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and can boast luxurious comfortable family sized holiday accommodation / cottages. The apartment offers spectacular panoramic hill and sea views over the Irish Sea and are an ideal base for touring the Glens of Antrim, Old Bushmills Distillery and the world famous Giants Causeway. The accommodation is within a short distance of Slemish where the Irish Saint, Saint Patrick, herded sheep.Gladys and Harold have converted a Victorian cottages into luxury holiday apartments: Glenariff Apartment - occupies the ground floor and sleeps 4 persons;All bedrooms have en suite facilities and the apartment has a spacious lounge with magnificent sea views. The holiday apartment is set in one acre of garden and woodland where you can unwind and enjoy the wonder and natural beauty of this part of the Emerald Isles. There is a log cabin/garden room on a large deck area with quality garden furniture to relax in and enjoy the uninterrupted views of the sea and headlands. The garden room also double as a hide with an observation window and high powered binoculars for the bird watcher and those who enjoy observing the wild life and the coastal traffic.Within easy walking distance is Carnlough with its shops, restaurants and beach. Here you will experience a small fishing village where you will find friendly local pubs where you can enjoy a Guinness or a Bushmills whiskey with 'craic', music, laughter and a warm welcome for the visitor.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 en suites|
|Nearest beach||In Front of Appartments in Carnlough Village 500 m|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Http://www.belfastcityairport.com/ 66 km, Nearest railway: Www.translink.co.uk 24 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (2), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Gladys and Harold converted the Victorian cottage into 5 star luxury holiday apartments set in their own grounds with private off street parking: The secluded garden and woodland area has picnic and barbecue facilities.Glenariff apartment occupies the ground floor and sleeps 4 and is centrally heated and has a constant supply of hot water.All bedrooms have en suite facilities and all apartments have spacious lounges with magnificent sea views. The kitchen is fitted with all appliances expected in a modern kitchen.
|Further details outdoors|
The holiday apartment is set in one acre of garden and woodland where you can unwind and enjoy the wonder and natural beauty of this part of the Emerald Isles. There is a log cabin/garden room on a large deck area with quality garden furniture to relax in and enjoy the uninterrupted views of the sea and headlands. The garden room also double as a hide with an observation window and high powered binoculars for the bird watcher and those who enjoy observing the wild life and the coastal traffic.Within easy walking distance is Carnlough with its shops, restaurants and beach. Here you will experience a small fishing village where you will find friendly local pubs where you can enjoy a Guinness or a Bushmills whiskey with 'craic', music, laughter and a warm welcome for the visitor.
BOOKING CONDITIONS: The terms and conditions of booking set out below, provide the basis on which the owners accept bookings for Largy Coastal Apartments.
1. RESERVATIONS: Initial enquiries and reservations may be made by telephone/fax or by post or e-mail. Your reservation however, will only be secured on receipt of your Booking Deposit of £100. Deposits can be made by cheque made payable to W H & G I Smyth - crossed a/c payee only.
2. CONFIRMATION: On receipt of your deposit, we will issue a Deposit confirmation which will detail the dates of your reserved holiday, the apartment allocated and the total cost of your apartment for the period of letting. The issue of our confirmation will demonstrate that an agreement exists between you and the owners. A good housekeeping deposit of £50 is required to be paid in addition to the balance of the hire cost 14 days prior to occupation of the apartment. The good housekeeping deposit will be returned to you on leaving provided that the apartment and contents are left in a satisfactory condition and keys returned.
a] By you: If you are compelled to cancel your reservation, you should let us know as soon as possible; and then immediately confirm your cancellation in writing. Your cancellation will only become effective when we receive your written instruction. Failure to cancel your reservation in writing will deem you responsible for the full cost of the reserved holiday.
b] By us: It is unlikely that it will be necessary for us to cancel your holiday, however we do reserve the right to do so. In such an event, we will do our utmost to offer you another holiday of an equivalent standard [subject to availability], or provide a full refund of your deposit.
4. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: You are responsible for the apartment and are expected to take all reasonable care of it. All equipment, utensils etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of your holiday. You are also responsible for any breakage or damage to the apartment or its contents, these must be notified to the owner immediately, you are also liable for any loss of equipment from the apartment whilst being occupied by you. You are advised to check the inventory on arrival and report any missing or damaged articles to the owner without delay.
5. PETS: We regret that pets are not permitted on the apartment complex.
6. DISCLAIMER: No responsibility will be accepted by the owners for any accident or loss of, or damage to personal effects, baggage, car or any other items belonging to you or any member of your party whether arising from the negligence of the owner, his servants or that of any tenant of the apartment complex.
7. COMPLAINTS: If, whilst on holiday, you are not entirely satisfied with your apartment, you should contact the owners immediately so that we can attempt to solve the problem. Failure to follow this procedure will make it impossible for us to put the matter right and may result in the loss or reduction of any rights you may have in connection with your complaint.
The world famous Giants Causeway with its array of hexagonal basalt columns and tales of ancient Irish giants, and 'Old Bushmills' distillery are just two attractions which are a must for every itinerary. The Giant's Causeway is a world heritage site and Old Bushmills is the world's oldest licensed whiskey distillery.The dramatic Antrim Coast Road starting at Larne is dotted with romantically beautiful stretches of golden sand.Just 45 minutes by boat from Ballycastle is the intriguing, L-shaped Rathlin Island with its 175 different species of birds.This is where you can thrill to the ping of a well-struck tee-shot on miles of fabulous fairway at over 30 golf courses including the world famous Royal Portrush. A number of golf courses offer reduced green fees for our residents. This is a region catering for all activities, whatever your choice - sea fishing, fresh water fishing in the lakes and salmon fishing on the rivers, sailing, diving, golf, horse riding, cycling or walking it's all here. Many areas are suitable for walking however the Ulster Way provides miles of tracks for keen ramblers and hill walkers.
Sunday 3rd June 2012 - Olympic torch relay 19th day starts in Belfast through Larne through Carnlough and on up the Antrim Coast. 5-7th May 2012 Tulip Festival in Glenarm Castle walled garden 3rd June Olympic Torch relay through Carnlough Villageend of June Irish Open at Royal Portrush Golf Course13-15th July 2012 Dalriada Festival Week - Culture Glenarm Castle End July – beginning August 2012 to be confirmed - Carnlough Festival week which includes Art Exhibition 25 - 27th August 2012 - Craft Fair in walled garden Glenarm Castle