Chi An Mor is a brand new house in the Black Rock Sands complex, situated on the beach front of Widemouth Bay, just a short drive from the seaside town of Bude.
Internally, this light and spacious property is furnished to a high standard throughout, benefitting from features such as a full length Juliet balcony in the master bedroom, wood burning stove in the living area and under floor heating throughout. Externally, the house is situated on Widemouth Bay beach and boasts a communal garden within the complex for all guests to use.
Next door to the complex you will find the Black Rock Café and just a short walk to the excellent fresh fish counter at the village shop. If you want to venture further afield Bude is a short drive away and is a traditional seaside town with plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes and attractions.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 62 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Furnished with a large corner sofa seating five, swivel chair, light oak coffee table, two occasional tables with lamps and a wood burning stove.
- Features a 32" TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player with ipod docking station and under floor heating throughout.
- Two French doors open to face the grassed communal area.
- Wireless internet access is available for guests who bring their own laptop.
- Dining area complete with a light oak table and seating for six.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all built in Bosch appliances including electric double oven and hob, fridge freezer, washer dyer and dishwasher.
- Complete will a full range of utensils and accessories including microwave, kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Situated on the first floor.
- Furnished with a king-size bed, fitted double wardrobe, two bedside cabinets with lamps and a TV and DVD player.
- Automated lighting on entry to bedroom.
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking communal gardens.
- En-suite bathroom features a bath, wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, shaver point and mirror.
Bedroom two with en-suite
- Situated on the first floor.
- Furnished with a double bed, fitted double wardrobe, mahogany chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- En-suite shower room features a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Situated on the ground floor.
- Furnished with a single bed with full size trundle bed under, built-in wardrobe and pine bedside cabinet.
- Features a 19" TV with DVD player.
- French doors leading to small decked area
- En-suite to bedroom one features a bath, wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, shaver point and mirror.
- En-suite to bedroom two features a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Ground floor cloakroom with shower, wash basin, wc and mirror.
|Further details outdoors|
- Level access via decked boardwalk from car park.
- Situated on the beach front of Widemouth Bay.
- Small outside decking area with bistro style table and chairs available.
- Communal green in the centre of the complex available for use by all guests.
- Lockable external storage unit.
- Designated parking space for one car. Visitor parking available on 'first come first served' basis.
- Just a 3 mile drive to the traditional seaside town of Bude.
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
A charming North Cornwall coastal town, Bude is as diverse as it is beautiful. With history dating back to early Christian settlers, Bude became popular as a seaside resort in Victorian times. Today, Bude is a vibrant coastal town famous for its excellent surfing conditions and its picturesque countryside scenery. Bude boasts plenty to enjoy during your stay, ranging from active pursuits, such as golf, horse riding and surfing, to more laid back offerings such as a day at one of four beaches, numerous guided walks and two military museums in the area.
Bude is blessed with a number of fine restaurants, cosy Inns and pleasant bistros, as well as a quaint town centre with a varied range of shopping options. Numerous castles and stately homes are in to be found in and around the area to be explored, while just off the coast Lundy Island is a fascinating haven of wildlife and peaceful, unspoilt landscapes.