Luxury self catering holidays in beautiful coastal town of Dartmouth, near slipway on river & coast path. 5-star VisitBritain rating.
The pottery lies in a secluded area of the town on Warfleet creek, near the mouth of the River Dart, only 40m from a tidal slipway.
This local landmark building has recently been renovated to the highest standard, retaining many attractive architectural features.The apartment features a secure 25 foot garage, large enough to store boats, surf boards etc, making this an ideal location for sailing, fishing and scuba diving.
- Large open plan living room, with large 6 to 8-seater corner sofa. WiFi, TV, Sky box, DVD player, HiFi.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher. 6-seater dining area.
- Large carpeted bedroom, with a king size oak bed and additional large day bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Separate shower room and laundry, washer/drier and ample drying space for your gear.
- Combines modern style and artwork with old features of the original building.
The Castle and the South West Coast Path are only 10 minutes walk away, and it is only a pleasant 15 minutes walk into Dartmouth town, so you can have the best of all worlds.