Luxury self catering holidays in beautiful coastal town of Dartmouth, near slipway on river & coast path. 5-star VisitBritain rating.
The pottery lies in a secluded area of the town on Warfleet creek, near the mouth of the River Dart, only 40m from a tidal slipway.
This local landmark building has recently been renovated to the highest standard, retaining many attractive architectural features.The apartment features a secure 25 foot garage, large enough to store boats, surf boards etc, making this an ideal location for sailing, fishing and scuba diving.
- Large open plan living room, with large 6 to 8-seater corner sofa. WiFi, TV, Sky box, DVD player, HiFi.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher. 6-seater dining area.
- Large carpeted bedroom, with a king size oak bed and additional large day bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Separate shower room and laundry, washer/drier and ample drying space for your gear.
- Combines modern style and artwork with old features of the original building.
The Castle and the South West Coast Path are only 10 minutes walk away, and it is only a pleasant 15 minutes walk into Dartmouth town, so you can have the best of all worlds.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 en suite and 1 shower room|
|Nearest beach||Castle Cove 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Sofa Beds (2), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|