3 Bed 2 Bath Duplex, Penthouse
A MODERN, CLEAN AND BRIGHT ESTEPONA PORT APARTMENT
The apartment front door is located on the second floor and there is a lift to all levels. Our holiday home, a 3 Bed, 2 Bath modern apartment which comes with free WiFi Broadband, satellite and Smart TV including a UK Internet TV package with 35 great channels including Sky Sports, BT Sports and all Free-view Channels, BBC, ITV etc. The flat is very clean, easy to manage with light marble flooring throughout, modern furniture, with double fronted sliding doors bright and sunny from early morning till afternoon. There are Aircon (AC) in each room individually controlled compressors for cooling and/or heating. Each bedroom with large built-in wardrobes.
APARTMENT GROUND FLOOR
The apartment front door entrance and a welcoming hallway is leading to:
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped high quality modern German kitchen with all integrated appliances and utility room with Washing Machine. The kitchen normally include basics like sugar, tea, spices, etc... if you wish us to prepare an optional welcome pack please let us know in advance....
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: with a faux leather 4 seater sofa and chaise lounge, 2 comfortable armchairs and a 42'' smart TV with Spanish and English free-view, Nilesat TV with many English/US sport, movies, news channels and DVD.
- TERRACE: Double fronted ''wall to wall'' sliding doors leading to a comfortable Terrace with a table seating for 6, partial sea view and overlooking the community pool area and tropical garden. The terrace flowerbeds with automatic irrigation system.
- TWIN BEDROOM: Bed room with 2 single beds and large wardrobes
- FAMILY BATH / SHOWER, single sink, wc, bidet and underfloor heating
APARTMENT UPPER FLOOR
Stairs to the upper floor LANDING leading to:
- MASTER BEDROOM with a King-size Bed, 37" TV, large wardrobes and sliding doors leading to private balcony, extra seating and sea views and of coarse an en-suite Bath and shower room, twin sinks, wc, bidet with underfloor heating.
- SECOND BEDROOM with a King size Bed, large wardrobes and sliding doors leading to private Balcony. Access to shared bath and shower room.
COMMUNAL TROPICAL GARDEN WITH PALM TREES AND POOL
The pool area have showers, toilets and changing rooms, the flat is ideal for winter or summer holiday makers, families, couples, friends and golfers. With plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
Quote: We were very pleased with the apartment and very grateful and appreciative that Erik and Helen made every effort to ensure that we were comfortable throughout our 6 month stay.Oct 2012 to Apr 2013. We have previously taken winter lets in different areas of Spain with mixed results.
This apartment met every criteria we had for a long term stay and is far and away the best we have rented. The flat is light, spacious and very well furnished. The kitchen is separate and comprehensively equipped with ample crockery and utensils.
The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms practical. It fulfilled every aspect of the description on the website. We are sure that it will be a first-class summer let. The location is ideal. The gardens and sizeable pool are well maintained. The Marina, El Cristo beach and SuperSol supermarket are all within a short stroll.
The Marina is an attraction for the locals not just tourists and has a wide range of Spanish tapas bars and restaurants ( try the fish!) as well as the usual Thai, Chinese etc. The Old Town is a 10 minute walk along the beach side paseo. We highly recommend the apartment. - End of Quote
- Floor Area: Approx property size: 150m² including terraces
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Washing machine, Microwave, Oven, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee machine, 4 Ring Hob, Fridge/freezer, Blender, Juicer...
- Entertainment in Lounge: LG 42'' Smart TV with Sound-bar DVD player, CD player, Nilesat Satellite, WiFi connected Internet TV package with 35 great channels including UK Sky Sports, BT Sports and all Free-view Channels, BBC, ITV etc.
- 36'' Flat screen TV-Standard in Master bed room, free Spanish digital TV and some English TV.
- General: Iron & ironing board, Towels provided, Linen provided, Hair dryer
- Swimming Pool: Communal Pool a few minutes away, Approx. dimensions : 10 x 20 metres, Approx. depth : from 1 m to 2 meters deep, Ladder steps on side of pool for access,
- Cars & Parking facilities: Free Public Parking around the estate. (optional underground garage subject to availability), Car hire: not necessary
- Living Room / Dining area: Lounge with seating for: 6 people / Dining Room with seating for: 6 people, Extra 5 to 6 chairs dining area on outside terrace.
- Upper Floor Bedrooms: Master Bedroom, Double bed with en-suite and Terrace, Bedroom two: Double bed with Terrace,
- Ground Floor Bedroom: 2 single beds and Family Bathroom
- Bathrooms: 2
- Outside Views: Gardens, Sea and pool
- Sun loungers: 3 (can be used around the pool. Must be returned to flat after use)
- Terraces: 3
- Garden: Well kept communal garden and pool area is beautifully laid out and provided with showers, toilets and changing rooms.
- Suitability: Pets not allowed,
- Smoking: only permitted outside on terraces/garden.
- Would suit families, Children welcome. Partially accessible, some walking and internal stairs to climb.
- Local Activities: Golf, cycling, diving, fishing, horse riding, mountaineering, sailing, swimming, walking, Water-Skiing,Tennis,
- Climate Control: Fully air conditioned (One unit and compressor for each room tot 4). Individually controlled for heating and
cooling (available on request 2 Separate Electrical Oil heaters)
- Theme: Family holiday, Ideal tourism holiday, Golf, Luxury, Near the sea, Bars, night-life & clubbing, Walking holiday,
- Local Amenities: Close to tourist attractions, Close to bar(s), Close to Nightclub(s), Close to shopping centers, Close to
2 x Supermarkets within few minutes walk, Close to Restaurant(s), Close to Bus stop, Close to Taxi rank, Close to children's
playground, Close to Sea, Close to Town, Close to Port, Close to Golf,
- Communication Internet access: Wireless ADSL (Free), Internet cafe short walk away
Location: Estepona Port
Urbanisation: La Fragata (Calle Puerto Alto)
Orientation: South East
Nearest Town: 10 to 15minutes walk along the Paseo,
Estepona Port: 5 minutes walk
Nearest Beach: Cristo Beach 5 min walk
Nearest Airport: Malaga Airport 85 Km
Nearest Train Station: Fuengirola 70 Km
Nearest Restaurants: Estepona port
Nearest Supermarket: Open Cor 5 min, Supersol 3 min walk
Public parking freely available on two parallel streets outside the gated community: one close access to the flat via portal no: 9 on Calle de Puerto Alto, and one access across the garden via the main La Fragata Gate on Avenue del Principe Felipe. Optional Lock-up garage available subject to availability.
6 Basic Beach towels provided, should you require more at extra cost please request them.
Please do not use the ''Bathroom'' towels for either the beach or swimming pool.
No smoking indoors
We are happy to consider 'Special Prices and Terms' for October to April (1 month or maximum 6 month holiday stay) and mid week short or long breaks.
TO GET STARTED
Check the availability and contact us with your scheduled From date and To date holiday and we will normally respond within a few hours to confirm your dates, best prices and payment terms. We look forward to hear from you.
Some of our services we can assist you with includes Malaga Airport transport, golf bookings & green fees, laundry, dry cleaning & ironing, local events & restaurant reservations, pre arrival shopping service, tourist information, sight seeing tours & leisure and transportation arrangements. .
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Nearest beach||Property 2nd line to Christo Beach only 5 min walk 200 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga Airport 65 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Lift access, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Estepona has traditionally been, and still remains, an important fishing town for the province of Malaga. Whilst the town maintains its Spanish charm, tourism has become its major concern. It is a very popular destination for people visiting from all over Europe. Fortunately, much of the vast building programmes that have hit the Costa del Sol (in Torremolinos and Fuengirola) have been kept at bay by the local authority as it is seeking to maintain Estepona as a smaller, tranquil and more intimate resort, that keeps its Spanish traditions. Whilst some building work has been undertaken, the offset of this is that funds are available to the council for its infrastructure and improvements. All around Estepona there is evidence of this investment being put back in to the town. Roads are edged with flower boarders, Palm trees line the promenades and streets, fountains grace many of the roundabouts and public places, open squares have been reformed and many of the ancient Moorish monuments have been restored or preserved. Tourism has brought with it many new shops, bars, restaurants and attractions, but the traditional street cafés and tapas bars still abound.Estepona also has wonderful sandy beaches which have achieved the European Blue Flag standard for cleanliness, safety and facilities. The public beaches along the town have showers, beach bars offering food and drinks and lifeguard stations (not during winter).The town also boasts three museums showing its history and development. There is one in the bullring which is dedicated to bullfighting paraphernalia including traditional costumes, photographs and posters. Along side this is the museum of local interest exhibiting articles from Estepona's farming and fishing past.Behind the bullring you will find the Fossil museum with some 2000 exhibits and the Archaeological museum with remains from the Paleolithic era and from the time the Phoenicians settled here over 2,600 years ago.
Estepona PortEstepona was originally one of the main fishing towns on the Costa del Sol - second only to Malaga. Whilst a fishing fleet still operates from the west side of the port, it is a much smaller concern than in past years. The majority of the fish caught is now sold directly to the supermarket chains (you can watch the auctions if you like!), however, some of the boats will still sell direct off the boat to the public (get there early though - before 7am - to get the freshest catch!). .The Port has seen changes over the years and is now one of the main places for bars, restaurants and nightclubs in Estepona. There is a large sports marina which is home to many yachts and pleasure craft. From here many charter boats leave for fishing excursions or day trips out into the Mediterranean to see the dolphins that play in the Straights of Gibraltar. A very popular Sunday morning craft market is also held here selling leather goods, jewelry, pottery and nic naks.Further changes are imminent as we understand permission has been given to extend the marina to allow a further 600 berths plus there are plans afoot to allow larger cruise ships to dock at Estepona in the future.