- Metro in 30m, numerous bus and trolley bus stops in the street corner (Patission ave).
- Central bus station (orange buses) to the famous east coasts & beaches of Athens Rafina-Marathon-Schoinias-Mati, etc) in 100m (Mavromateon street).
- Taxi rank at the corner.
- Piraeus port 20' by the subway.
- Omonoia square in 5 min walk (one metro stop), Syntagma square in 10' (3 metro stops).
- The National Archaeological Museum next corner (one sq. block).
- Acropolis and the sights around, as well as the New Acropolis Museum in 15-20' walk (3 metro stops).
- Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the sights around, in 10' walk (or 2 metro stops away).
- The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 100m.
The flat is just fully renovated floor-to-ceiling (January 2012), has 2 large bedrooms, reception hall and living room, separate dining room (can be used as a 3rd bedroom with a double sofa-bed 160x200), spacious separate kitchen, front & rear balconies.
Lift in the building.
Supermarkets - restaurants - food take away - full market, only a few steps from the door. The apartment is equipped with all necessary for long term rentals, including heating, A/C coverage all over the place, home theater combined with a 42” LED TV, Satelite TV (1200 channels free channels), high speed WiFi & ADSL Internet connection and brand new electric devices.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Nearest beach||East coast beaches 15 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: ELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS 28 km, 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Sofa Beds (2), Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The history of Attica peninsula where Athens is located, is lost in the the deep of time. It is the land of glorious men whose names are known all over the earth. It is the land of the great philosofers whose words and scripts gave shape to the modern way of thinking. It is the mother of the arts of music, of theater, of tragedy and comedy. It is the great school of architecture and sculpture.
And finaly it is the main sourse of all aspects of sience including medicin, mathematics, physics, astronomy etc.
What can I say about the ancient monuments & sights of Athens and Attica. You can smell the history of the area in the air.
But Athens is not only Past. It has also a modern vibrant face with many kind of activities and chances for intertainment. The visitor can do and find whatever he wishes. The only thing he needs is time and good will.