• "Failte" offers spacious accommodation in the private domaine of Les Collines de Guerrevielle which is located on the outskirts of the elegant and friendly town of Ste Maxime and is the perfect base for a villa holiday.
• Quiet and peaceful, the villa benefits from access to the lovely shared swimming pool and children’s pool, perfect for young children, a clubhouse where you can enjoy a glass of rose on the terrace overlooking the bay of St Tropez, tennis and boule courts in this secure domaine. In the height of summer in July and August there is also a dedicated life guard at the pool area – perfect for the kids - mums and dads can relax and enjoy a moment to themselves on the sun loungers!
• This delightful property comprises of two good-sized bedrooms – one double and one twin - both on the first floor with stunning sea views. There is also a newly refurbished bathroom, dressing room and separate toilet. On descending the spiral staircase you enter a tasteful open plan living area with kitchen, living room (which has a double sofa bed) and dining area which is bathed in sunlight from the double French patio doors opening onto the terrace which has breath-taking views of the sea. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind on the sun loungers sipping a glass of rose and with the outdoor table and chairs al fresco dining is a must!
• The villa is located a short drive from Ste Maxime, which is a typical bustling Provence town with its old houses with roof tiles, daily markets filled with local produce, elegant shaded shopping streets with a wide variety of excellent cafes and restaurants.
• Other nearby activities a day trip to the world famous St Tropez, a walk in the Maures Mountains, trips to Cannes, Nice or Monte Carlo or just a visit to the nearby beaches – there is truly something for everyone!
• Everyone visiting the Cote d'Azur can enjoy many activities and leisure in the wonderful part of France where beaches and restaurants mix with vineyards and rolling countryside.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Nearest beach||Guerrevielle 1 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1.8 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 100 km, Nearest railway: Ste Raphael 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Fireplace, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Sofa Beds (1), Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
This truly is the perfect location for friends, families, couples - there is a wealth of activities at your fingertips for everyone or if you just prefer to enjoy the tranquility of the terrace and the view -"Failte" is the place for you.
|Further details outdoors|
Facilities include a safe swimming pool with additional children's pool only a few minutes walk from the villa, tennis and boule courts within the private domaine and is only a few minutes by car to the beach, local town of Ste Maxime, mountains, golf courses and vineyards.
Swimming pool has a life guard on duty during July and August
Ideally located in the quiet domaine, you can choose to spend a peaceful day at the villa or explore the local villages of St Tropez, Post Grimaud, Cogolin or Ste Maxime.
Ste Maxime Town
Ste Maxime is a pleasant old town with a palm tree lined promenade, cobbled streets and a wealth of lively and reputable restaurant and bars to choose from. La Reserve and La Maison Bleu are both bustling and popular haunts for the locals and tourists and are very family orientated. Popular bars include Le Wafou and the Café de France – both great places for relaxing, enjoying a glass of rose and watching the world go by!
St Tropez is less than half an hour (though in the height of summer this can vary and a recommendation would be to take the boat from Ste Maxime - this operates regularly during the season – no traffic and you enjoy the views at the same time!).
It is very much a main attraction of the area with its ocean going yachts, quayside artists and non-stop fashion parade. It is particularly well served with boutiques, a lively, twice-weekly market (Saturdays and Tuesdays) and many restaurants.
It can be expensive to eat out especially near the quayside but there still remains some relatively cheap places that will suit all tastes, especially Pizza Bruno just one street back from the main port.
Love it or hate it, the St Tropez experience is almost a must for anyone visiting the area.
Touring and Beaches
Port Grimaud, situated at the head of the Golfe de Ste Tropez, is called the Venice of France. Although relatively modern it has been built in traditional Provencal style. You can hire small boats or take the waterbus to see the village from the water.
Or there are the superb beaches of Pampelonne (where you can mingle with the rich and famous), Cap d’Esterill and Cavalaire, as well as all the beaches on either side of Ste Maxime.
Sport and Shopping
There are numerous local attractions nearby: water sports, golf, riding, aqua parks, wine tasting, local markets etc. The hill top villages of Plan de la Tour, Ramatuelle and Grimaud with their fine restaurants are all nearby and offer spectacular views of the Golfe de St Tropez, or the magical beauty of the Provencal countryside, or travel to Cannes, Nice, Monte Carlo or even Italy!