The Villa is the ultimate location to unwind and enjoy really unspoilt Turkey. Fantastic walking, canoes and rowing boat, snorkelling over ancient pottery, boat trips to wonderful bays and islands, and excellent restaurants within strolling distance or who offer free transfers by road or boat. The area is steeped in ancient history and the locals are genuinely hospitable and helpful.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 6 bedrooms|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms of which 5 family bathrooms, 6 en suites and 1 shower room|
|Nearest beach||The garden opens directly onto the beach|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Fireplace, DVD player, Boat available, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (4), Single Beds (6), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 14|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The daily cleaning services of a maid is possible to clean, prepare breakfast, do laundrey, and generally help.
"Villa Julia" is in the picturesque and unspoilt fishing village of Sögüt Köyü, on the Loryma Peninsula, a drive of about 1 hour from Marmaris and about 2 hours from Dalaman airport.
* Take the villa rowing boat, or hire a local fishing boat, and explore the bays and islands of this beautiful coastline, taking a dip, stepping ashore, or just enjoying the view.
* Swim to the nearby peninsula, snorkel over a huge reef of pottery remains, or explore the temple ruins.
* Be stranded with a picnic on a desert island, and be collected later.
* Borrow a book from our extensive collection of books - an expanding variety of holiday reading
* Windsurf, water-ski, sail or canoe - watersports will be available at the Villa or locally.
* Try your hand at fishing, or go out fishing with a local fishing boat.
* Enjoy fascinating walks from the Villa, in unspoilt countryside or up through the village with its scattering of restaurants, mosque, bakery and basic shops.
* Hike further afield on ancient routes.
* Explore hill forts with breathtaking views.
* Visit Taslica, the mountain village above Sögüt, a step back into history, gasp at the spectacular views over the peninsulas and Simi (magical at sunset),.....and try donkey riding?
* Take a boat trip to Bozburun for shopping and a lively atmosphere, or jump aboard the regular minibus to Marmaris with its street bazaars, markets and nightlife.
* Take a day to visit the villages of the peninsula, an intriguing variety, mountains, coasts, carpets, waterfalls and much more.
* Take a trip to go diving, horse riding, or even white water rafting