Godre'r Graig is a 6 bedroom property. The kitchen come dining area is fully equipped to cook and seat 12 people in comfort (a fridge freezer, an electric oven with gas hob, a microwave, a dishwasher and also a washer dryer) Many a family and friends reunion plus golf parties have enjoyed a meal around this giant of a table.
The light and airy lounge has a 32" colour TV, a DVD player, A video player and a music system and numerous books and maps to show you where and how to visit the numerous holiday attractions and activities nearby.
In the bedrooms, the high ceilings give character to the three twin and three double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. The views are of the Royal Saint David's golf Course and the sandy beaches of the Cambrian coastline.
* Visit Wales 5 star
* 6 bedroom detached property-sleeping 12
* Five bathrooms 2 with showers and three with baths.
* All-inclusive prices
* Free WiFi available
* Off road parking
* Situated at the foot of the castle
* Welcome Pack
* Full central heating
* 2 minute walk to village pub, town play area, Golf course, railway station, a theatre and town swimming pool with sauna.
* Baby/Children welcome
* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided
* With Tan-y-Graig can sleep up to 20 in 10 bedrooms
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms and 3 en suites|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Harlech Beach 1 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Liverpool John Lennon 140 km, Nearest railway: Harlech 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (3), Single Beds (6), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
1. Accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and will be available after 16.00 on the day of arrival.
2. No cottage is to be occupied by more than the maximum number of people stated during booking. If this happens you will be asked to leave
3. In the event of cancellation: * If we are unable to re-let rental will be payable in full. Please insure your holiday.
4. Breakages or damage is payable at replacement cost.
5. In the event of cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full of the monies paid.
6. We cannot be held responsible for valuables or other property of guests left in the cottages or for the damage or accident to vehicles.
7. On vacating the property, please remember that the next guests will arrive a few hours later therefore, it must be left in a clean and similar condition as found on arrival.
8. Pet owners must obtain prior approval before bringing their pet to any property at Ystumgwern. Only up to one dog per property is accepted. Pets must not be left alone in the property and owners must provide a sleeping basket for the animal. Dogs are not allowed upstairs or in any of the bedrooms. Dogs must be kept under control at all times, kept on a lead prevented from fouling the grounds and must not cause annoyance to other people. We reserve the right to request the removal of the animal should any of these conditions be disregarded.
Snowdonia is a contrast of rugged mountains and wooded valleys, rushing streams and peaceful lakes, glorious beaches and boat-dotted harbours at Porthmadog, Barmouth and Pwllheli where they host international race meetings.
Situated in the Snowdonia national Park Godre’r Graig and Tan-y-Graig are only a mile walk down to Harlech Beach which was awarded the Green Coastline award for its clean beach environment and water. The castle towering above the properties is a must visit and neither the children your yourselves will be disapointed. Within walking distance there is a selection of shops and pubs. The mountains for roaming are just as close with numerous lakes and rivers close by. If you prefer a guided walk the annual walking festival at Barmouth held in September is proving more popular every year.
You will find the most glorious ten mile expanse of sandy beaches from Harlech to Barmouth. Visit quaint villages such as Llanbedr, the gateway to Shell Island and Llandanwg with its Celtic church in the sand dunes.
Steam trains, Llanfair slate mines where "The Last Knight" was filmed, learn how hard the colliers of Yesteryear worked, Portmeirion (the Italian village where The Prisoner was filmed) are all close by and if you need any help during your stay we are always more than happy to help in any way.