North LodgeNorth Lodge dates back to 1790 and was in former times a gate house to Cors-y-Gedol Hall. Standing proud in its own third of an acre garden just two minutes from sandy beaches and rugged mountains.* Visit Wales 5 star * 3 bedroom detached cottage sleeping 2-6* All-inclusive prices* Garden and off road parking* Stunning views of beach and mountains* Welcome Pack* Open fire logs and coal provided. * Full oil central heating* Fishing* 5 minute walk to village pub and new village play area* 1 Dog welcome* Baby/ Children welcome* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided* Gas fired Barbecue* Free Wi-FiThe cottageNorth Lodge dates back to 1790 and was in former times a gate house to Cors-y-Gedol Hall. Standing proud in its own third of an acre garden just two minutes from sandy beaches and rugged mountains.The kitchen is fully equipped to today's highest standards.There is a dining area in the kitchen but the inviting dining room with its large oak table makes meals feel a little more special.The downstairs cloakroom come utility room has a toilet, a washbasin and a washer dryer.In the lounge, the cottage has been tastefully restored to echo its original high beamed ceiling. What could be nicer after a long day than sitting in front of a roaring fire with a bottle of wine relaxing watching a video, a DVD or just listening to music?The master bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite shower room. The view through one of the gothic windows in the twin bedroom is of the Cambrian coastline and the third bedroom has full size bunk beds. These two bedrooms share the main bathroom.We look forward to welcoming all our guests for short breaks or longer
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Bennar Beach 1 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Liverpool John Lennon 140 km, Nearest railway: Dyffryn Ardudwy 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Fireplace, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (4), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
1. Accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and will be available after 16.00 on the day of arrival.
2. No cottage is to be occupied by more than the maximum number of people stated during booking. If this happens you will be asked to leave
3. In the event of cancellation: * If we are unable to re-let rental will be payable in full. Please insure your holiday.
4. Breakages or damage is payable at replacement cost.
5. In the event of cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full of the monies paid.
6. We cannot be held responsible for valuables or other property of guests left in the cottages or for the damage or accident to vehicles.
7. On vacating the property, please remember that the next guests will arrive a few hours later therefore, it must be left in a clean and similar condition as found on arrival.
8. Pet owners must obtain prior approval before bringing their pet to any property at Ystumgwern. Only up to one dog per property is accepted. Pets must not be left alone in the property and owners must provide a sleeping basket for the animal. Dogs are not allowed upstairs or in any of the bedrooms. Dogs must be kept under control at all times, kept on a lead prevented from fouling the grounds and must not cause annoyance to other people. We reserve the right to request the removal of the animal should any of these conditions be disregarded.
Snowdonia is a contrast of rugged mountains and wooded valleys, rushing streams and peaceful lakes, glorious beaches and boat-dotted harbours at Porthmadog, Barmouth and Pwllheli where they host international race meetings.
Situated in the Snowdonia national Park North Lodge is only a 5 minute walk down to Bennar Beach which was awarded the Green Coastline award for its clean beach environment and water. Within 1/2 of a mile there is a selection of shops, 3 pubs and an Italian restaurant. The mountains for roaming are just as close with numerous lakes and rivers close by. If you prefer a guided walk the annual walking festival at Barmouth held in September is proving more popular every year.Remember to bring your bikes the cycle routes are fantastic and Coed-y-Brenin has some very interesting daredevil paths to concur.Its only 3 miles to the busy seaside resort of Barmouth with its numerous eating places and shops and 5 miles south is the historic town of Harlech with its magnificent castle and golf course.You will find the most glorious ten mile expanse of sandy beaches from Harlech to Barmouth. Visit quaint villages such as Llanbedr, the gateway to Shell Island and Llandanwg with its Celtic church in the sand dunes.Steam trains, Llanfair slate mines where "The Last Knight" was filmed, learn how hard the colliers of Yesteryear worked, Portmeirion (the Italian village where The Prisoner was filmed) are all close by and if you need any help during your stay we are always more than happy to help in any way.