*This apartment is just fantastic, very spacious, modern, sunny and situated in a great location.
* Fabulous Cabanas on roof terrace for your own private use, great for relaxing, sunbathing or having a glass of chilled vino, or quietly doing your yoga and relaxation.
* Fully furnished luxury two bed apartment with free WiFi, TV and DVD with surround sound.
* Secure intercom entry system, and electric shutters throughout
* All modern, high quality furniture and fittings - large comfy settee/ lounge-dining area.
* You can stream all your favourite programmes through your laptop via wi-fi system.
* Private underground parking
* Suit families with children of all ages, couples seeking luxury accommodation in a relaxing and spacious setting
* All on one level, very safe for small children to run around
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, large built in fridge/freezer, etc - all high spec appliances including capsule coffee maker, ironing board, equipped with everything you can possibly need.
* Hot and Cold Air Conditioning (Large ceiling fan in Master bedroom, timed via remote to keep you cool throughout the warm nights).
* Minimal curtains and secure external electric shutters (blackout) throughout, great for having an afternoon snooze
Secure video entrance access/intercom system
* Large front and rear sunny balcony with barbecue and outdoor furniture in addition to sunny roof terrace.
* Rear balcony off Master Bedroom has sea views
* 2 Luxury Bathrooms with Power Showers and bath
* Bright airy, clean apartment - very spacious.
* Access to Golfing
* Many nearby beaches accessible from town centre, our favourite being Cabanas and via ferry to Tavira beach.
* Highchair and cot available
* Enjoy breakfast in the large front balcony, or move indoors to the large dining area, if you can drag yourself away from the amazing roof terrace.
*We provide you with lots of local information, including our favourite restaurant and cafe which is a 10 minute walk away.
* Our apartment is ideal for couples wanting a quiet setting but within walking distance to the town of Tavira which offers bars, restaurants, history and entertainment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||17:00|
|Check out time:||12:00|
|Nearest beach||Llha de Tavira 1.5 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 30 km, Nearest railway: Porta Nova. ( Pegada) 300 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Wheelchair users|
The Algarve has a mild climate and can be visited all year, the hottest months are July and August. Being only 2hrs 45 mins flight from the UK it is also good for long week-end trips as well as full holiday's.The Algarve is well known for it's superb blue flag beaches and different coast line from one end to the other.It is a golfers paradise with many golf courses along the whole of the area.The area is loved for its unspoilt beaches, lay-back atmosphere and breath taking scenery, making it an ideal holiday destination for families and experienced travellers alike.
Tavira is a picturesque town with cobbled streets and tiled roof buildings, it also has an abundance of pavement cafe's and bars to sit and watch the world go by. Tavira is known as the little Venice of Portugal, a truly special place full of old world charm.The river Gilao meets the river Sequa and the Roman bridges that cross it are very attractive.Take the little train or horse drawn carriage around Tavira to see the sights.The beaches around the area are blue flag standard and those close by are part of the Ria Formosa National Park,Visit Praia Barril beach which you can access by a little train or by foot, Iiha Tavira beach by boat from Tavira centre, Cabanas beach accessed by boat or if you prefer to drive up to the beach visit Praia Verde, Altura, Monte Gordo and many more.In the summer there is a good program of evening entertainment much of it open air and free.July and August are the months when the cine club film festival visit the town and well worth a look.Other festivals are the medieval or the Easter parade in Tavira.Visit the sea salt flats or the oyster and fish farms, go to the obsevatory tower in the north of the city or visit the castle.Take a paddle steamer down the Guardian River to Alcotim or visit the Zoo Marine, the Aqualand pool or go karting, all a short drive away.Take the ferry from Villa Real to Ayomonte a lovely village just over the Spanish border for Tapas.There are several open markets in the area Tavira has one daily and there is a Sunday market only a few mins drive away.There are three 18 hole golf courses and one 9 hole, Benemor is only a five mins drive and the others are within 20 mins.Restaurants in the area are plentiful and serve local produce, the fish being caught dailyTry the fish stew called Cataplana at the Patio restaurant or a chinese at Dong Cheng in Bishops square real name Praca Padhina. Eat Portugese steak overlooking the harbour, a short drive to Cabanas brings several more restaurants one being Pedros who serve fresh fish and meats try the skewered prawns.