* It's about a lovely recently renovated appartment which is consists of two small floors. The internal wooden staircase offers a real homelike atmosphere. The private small courtyard with its old times style gives the real sense of living out of the tourist track.
* Its location makes the appartment an ideal starting point to explore and enjoy the old town.
* This appartment is next to one of the most famous 'cafe' of the Old Town where you can enjoy your breakfast in the morning or your drink in the evenning.
* Also many tavernas and supermarkets are close to us.
* For swimming you need only 5 min walk to the beach in the old caste of the town.
* Bus station or taxi station is in 5 min distance.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 shower room|
|Nearest beach||300 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (2), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details outdoors|
In the courtyard there is a table with 4 seats where you can enjoy any meal.
"Corfu is not a place you see. It is a place you feel. You give yourself over to its caresses.It is a soft and gentle place, to be rejoiced in. If it was just a matter of seeing things, wouldn't you be going to one of the other towns-the many towns-that are for the eyes only? Corfu needs more than your eyes: it needs the antennae of your senses, too, so that you can perceive the soul of all the things and people which go together to make up the painting which is Corfu" These words belong to well Known poet Pavlo Palaiologo.