Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6

Key Info
  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Nearest beach 6 km
  • Swimming pool
  • Great for children of all ages
  • Car advised
  • Air conditioning
  • Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner

The sea stands out at your feet and the mountain is right opposite, it seems that you can almost touch it with a finger… At Taormina, “Pearl of the Ionian Sea”, the luxuriant vegetation grows freely, making an evocative framework for its 2,500 years of history, artistic treasures and natural beauty second to none.

It is exactly this incomparable scenario and its position between the rocky outcrops and the sky, that have made this picturesque town an important tourist attraction - destination of travellers from all over the world, for its exceptional panorama, its artistic and cultural history and the fantastic Mediterranean countryside.

Size Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms
Rooms 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace
Check in time: 17:00
Check out time: 12:00
Nearest beach Mazzarò 6 km
Access Car advised
Nearest Amenities 1 km
Nearest travel links Nearest airport: Catania 50 km, Nearest railway: Taormina Giardini Naxos 3 km
Family friendly Great for children of all ages
Notes Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property

Features and Facilities

Luxuries Sea view
Pool Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool
General Air conditioning, TV, Pool or snooker table
Utilities Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
Furniture 1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2)
Other Linen provided, Towels provided
Outdoors Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden
Access Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users
Further details indoors

The spacious apartment has been furnished with great elegance and attention to details: precious materials, decoration and refined accessories, together with unique vintage pieces.

Modern design furniture blends well with precious antique pieces in traditional Sicilian style.

The walls are covered with Venetian plaster or Sicilian 'marmorino' (mixture of painting and marble powder), while the floors are made of high quality marble powder with resin or terracotta with stone relief.

Further details

A deposit of 20% of total cost is required at time of booking, while the remaining 80% is due 30 days before arrival date.

Cancellation policy:

* Up to 31 days before arrival day = No cancellation fee

* From 30 to 15 days before arrival date = 30% of total amount

* From 14 to 8 days before arrival date = 50% of total amount

* From 7 days before to day of arrival = 70% of total amount

The Sicily region

Sicily an island full of strong contrasts, a land rich in history and culture, lively, enticing cities of art, ancient fishermen’s villages where time seems to have come to a standstill and amazing natural wonders, beautiful beaches and islands where you can relax surrounded by crystal clear waters.

From the apartment our guests can reach the motorway to Messina or Catania in just a few minutes, as well as the National road (SS113), that in less than one hour leads to the most famous tourist places and also to the less known ones.


Taormina is a popular and fashionable tourist resort with famously stunning views and a picturesque Graeco-Roman theatre, high above the sea and facing Etna. As an attractive and permanently-fashionable destination, Taormina is known as a delightful but expensive place to stay.

The Luxury Residence Taormina is situated at only 600m from the medieval arch of Porta catania, entrance to the historical centre, and in a stunning position with panoramic view towards the bay of Giardini Naxos and towards Mount Etna.