Villa Vernissa is a typical Majorcan country house. Located just 6 km from the sea in Santa Margalida (Spanish Santa Margarita) it is ideal for those who wish to enjoy relaxing and calm holidays. Vernissa, with a beautiful garden and a private pool, is a nice place to sunbathe, have a morning swim, read a book in a hammock or have an ''al fresco'' dinner with your family and friends. The villa can accommodate 6 people in 3 bedrooms. Vernissa is tastefully furnished with everything you may need for an enjoyable self-catering holiday, very charming and comfortable.
The villa consists of two floors. On the ground floor there is a living room with sat TV, a dining room with a beautiful wooden table for twelve people, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a room with a double bed. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, one with two single beds and the other with a double bed and a toilet. Separated from the house there is a kitchen, a wood stove and a barbecue. By the porch there is an outside table for enjoying breakfast and dinner on the open air terrace with views overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
Comfort and Amenities:
Parking, Wi-Fi Internet, Satellite TV, DVD Player, High Chair, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Cooker, Iron, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Washing Machine, Barbeque, Hair Dryer. Linens and Towels are provided. Air-Conditioning and Ping-Pong table available 2015 season.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 toilet only, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Can Picafort 6 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma de Mallorca 55 km, Nearest railway: Sa Pobla 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Single Beds (2), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Santa Margarita is a beautiful picturesque small town around 10km from the sea. Safe and calm, it offers all services the visitor may need, as supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies and medical services. Can Picafort or Son Serra da Marina with their beautiful beaches are both as well located 10 minutes away by car and they will fulfill your holiday plans at fullest!
The house is located between Santa Margalida (North Majorca) and Can Picafort. It is ideal for those who want to enjoy calm - thanks to its rural location, only 6 km to the sea.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Can Picafort or Son Serra da Marina.
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ...)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)