Sunset Heights Villa features a multi level layout offering minimalist interiors equipped with conformable furnishings. As a standalone villa in the tropical surroundings Sunset Heights Villa offers amazing ocean views that is unmatched. The villa is equipped with roof to floor windows and sliding doors to ensure maximum daylight penetration as well as views from the main villa.
Special Offers (please inquire to receive discounts):
• Free Nights: Pay 6 nights and stay 7 nights (on daily rates)
• Early Bird Discount 10%: for bookings made 120 days in advance (with deposit paid)
• Last Minute Discount 10%: for bookings made within 30 days of stay
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 1 bed / sleeps 2 ($100 less daily, low | high season)
• Monthly Discounts: 50% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Early Bird/Late Stay discount is not available for lower occupancy rates
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
The master bedroom is tastefully furnished with a contemporary and minimalist feel. It features a king size bed with sliding door access to the terrace. The en-suite bathroom has a separate walk-in rain shower and an over-sized bathtub. Detached villa bedrooms 2&3 come with queen size beds, private teak decks and en-suite bathrooms with separate walk-in showers
Living Room and Kitchen
A spacious living room and modern kitchen open directly onto a spectacular terrace with tropical surroundings and cooling sea breezes. The open plan kitchen is equipped with a full range of modern appliances including an espresso machine. All rooms and bedrooms throughout the villa have air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Ideal for alfresco dining, the covered terrace is a central feature of the main villa. This unique teakwood terrace extends the entire length of the villa, and overlooks the pool, sala, bedrooms 2&3, and landscaped gardens. It also includes a glass top dining table and an additional sofa seating area. The floor-to-ceiling doors in the master bedroom open onto the terrace.
Amidst the villas beautiful landscaped gardens sits an indulgent 12-meter infinity-edge pool that provides the ultimate escape to privacy. Whether it is to drink in the sun or cool off with a splash, the shaded sala with sofa and sun loungers makes the poolside ideal for ultimate relaxation at any time of the day.
• 10% Service Tax applies
• For lower occupancy (1 bed/sleeps 2), please deduct $100 per night to Low & High & Easter Seasons
• Extra Beds $50 Per bed / pp.
• For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
Rental Rates Include:
• Unlimited electric and water usage (excluding monthly rates)
• Weekly maid service (cleaning, linen & towel change)
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome Pack
• Airport transfers
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
Rental Rates Exclude:
• Service charge 10% (one-off payment covering all services included)
• Private Chef 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food only)
• Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
Terms & Security Deposit
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 2 en suites|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Lipa Noi 3 km|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Koh Samui 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Furniture||Double Beds (3), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Koh Samui is the rare gem of the Gulf of Thailand. Conserving the idyllic simplicity of a tropical hideaway, it is mostly characterized by its powdery white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and welcoming locals where you will delight yourself in a late-day Robinson Crusoe experience in comfort.
In such an idyllic setting the temptation is simply to laze peacefully on the beach and soak up a tropical sun tan. But if you want more there are amenities for water sports, such as windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling. The coastal waters are exciting to explore and are especially rich in shoals of brightly coloured fish and exotic coral formations.
The largest and most popular beaches on Samui are Chaweng, Lamai, Bo Phut and Maenam. For those looking for a quieter place to spend their holiday or business trip, there is another twenty or so other beaches to choose from.
The villa, located on a small hill on the north west corner of the island, is five minutes drive north of the town of Nathon and 20 minutes drive away from the international airport. The beach, only five minutes drive down the hill, offers a huge expanse of beach combing and crab hunting at low tide for kids, and of course numerous nearby restaurants where one can sample some of the local Thai cuisine while they have their feet in the sand. By far the best attraction of Sunset Heights Villa, as the photos attest to, are the views over the palms and coastline, five islands, the Angthong Marine Park and the Gulf of Thailand. The huge sala is ideal for taking in the sunrise to sunset views, and perfect for sipping a gin and tonic by our staff who are very well trained in preparing such drinks.