Wipers Times is a modern and fully renovated holiday home with terrace,in the city centre of Ieper.
The holiday home lies in the very centre of Ypres, within the historic city centre and ramparts. All museums, historical sights, nice restaurants and typical shops are at walking distance.
• At 200m from the station
• At 500m from the market place, the Menin Gate and the museum 'In Flanders Fields'.
• Shops at walking distance.
Operating base for a visit to …
• The Westhoek's Flemish Fields and war cemeteries.
• Historical cities as Diksmuide, Poperinghe, Veurne at 30 km drive.
• Picturesque villages as Watou, Dranouter, Westvleteren, Passchendaele, Heuvelland,… not further than 30 km.
• The Belgian coast as close as 39 km.
• By train: The train station of Ypres is situated at 200m of Wipers Times.
The house used to be a grocery shop and has an authentic house front.
Now it's completely renovated to fit all your needs. Everything is situated on the ground floor.
The house is 83 m² and has a terrace of 30m².
A shed to put bicycles in and a parking spot at your disposal. (no extra costs)
Living room with open kitchen
A fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher, oven and four hot plates.
A dining table to seat 5 persons.
A highchair (baby chair) is available.
The living room is decorated with two large sofas, a digital flat screen and all the necessary furniture.
The bathroom is equipped with a spacious shower, washbasin and the necessary storage space.
The holiday house can accommodate 4 adults and one child. There is one separate bedroom with a box spring bed for a refreshing sleep. Besides this bed, there are two extra sleeping couches and a cot.
In the hall one can find a toilet with washbasin.
Free storage space for bicycles or motor vehicles.
Near the holiday home you can park your car for free.
The living room backs on the terrace. The terrace is accommodated with all necessary furniture and a barbecue.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||12:00|
|Nearest beach||Koksijde 40 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Charleroi, Oostende, Nearest railway: Ieper 200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Sofa Beds (2), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
De Groote Oorlog wordt in Ieper op verschillende plaatsen en manieren herdacht.
Bezoek de Menenpoort, de Lakenhallen, de Memorial Church, het In Flanders Fields museum, de vestingen, de grote markt...
• De Westhoek met zijn Vlaamse Velden en oorlogsbegraafplaatsen
• Historische steden zoals Diksmuide, Poperinge, Veurne binnen de 30 km
• Gezellige dorpjes zoals Watou, Dranouter, Westvleteren, Passendale, Heuvelland… binnen de 30km
• De Belgische Noordzeekust vanaf 39 kilometer