The Grande Dame Villa, prestigious private property, situated in Rhodes Town at Kallithea area, offers high level of services and quality of a five-star hotel, can accommodate up to 11 guests providing a truly luxurious experience.
Grande Dame Villa was built and furnished by a renowned Greek architect, which makes it a masterpiece, combining the modern style, the delicate luxury, and respecting the architecture of the Mediterranean.
• Spectacular and Panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and surrounding villages,
• Newly designed, eco-friendly constructed villa of 450m2 interior spaces, fully air conditioned.
• Surrounded by a 4000m² luxury garden.
• Three sumptuous bedrooms-suites with en-suite bathrooms, upscale bedding, with decor that embodies the vibrant culture of Greece
• Open concept living and dining areas, lead out to the covered 300m2 terrace and BBQ area in front of pool, equipped with two very large dining marble tables for 14 people.
• Stunning 5mx10m Private swimming pool providing plenty of sun loungers and parasols with an outdoor shower.
• Wonderful built BBQ near the pool, for easy entertaining.
• Two luxurious fully equipped modern kitchens with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and enough top-of-the-line equipment to impress a seasoned chef.
• Complimentary Personalized Premier Concierge service: Your personal Concierge can create unforgettable experiences ranging from the everyday to the extraordinary, in the privacy of your luxury vacation home or beyond.
• Complimentary Daily Housekeeping. Our Maids are extremely clean, discreet and capable of dealing with all the cleaning and organization needs of a luxury residence.
• Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet is available throughout.
• Recommended by the Greek National Tourism Organization (EOT)
This beautiful Luxury Villa in Rhodes represents the most lavish, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.
Located in Town making everything in Rhodes very convenient, 8 minutes’ drive to the famous Medieval Old Town of Rhodes, the Grand Master Palace, the Port and Marina. 3 minutes driving to the nearest beach, 8 minutes’ drive to Faliraki Water Park and the most famous beaches of Rhodes.
The villa extending throughout an ancient botanical garden of the Italian era,
it is full of olive groves, orchards and plants.
Kallithea Springs are located just 3.5km from the Grande Dame Villa.
Acropolis of Rhodes and Temple of Apollo are within 10 km.
Rhodes International Airport is at a distance of 18.5 km. (20 minutes’ drive)
Around the Villa 3 minutes by car:
• Supermarket: AB Vasilopoulos
• Supermarket: Carrefour
• Supermarket: Lidl
• Fish market
• Farmers Open Market
• Restaurants, Bars / Café’s
• Meat Center
• Souvlaki House
• Local Church
• Rhodes Hospital and Euromedica private clinic
The Grande Dame Villa is unquestionably one of the most attractive Rhodian destinations that guarantees delicate luxury combined with a fine island atmosphere.
Appropriately, each of the villa's bedroom suites has been named after famous Greek Grande Dames.
• Bedroom - Suite Maria Callas 3 persons (70m2)
The first bedroom suite is located on the main level of our luxury villa and is furnished with a super king-size bed and an additional twin bed.
Patio doors open on to the glorious gardens and two huge walk-in wardrobes/dressing rooms.
The en suite bathroom is home to a double-sink vanity, a large fabulous glass-encased double shower and a Jacuzzi, a WC and a bidet.
• Bedroom - Suite Melina Mercouri 4 persons (75m2)
The second bedroom suite is an open space in two levels. Located on the upper floor is ideal for families or older children since it features 2 king size beds. The first bed is surrounded by oversized windows with views of the property and the Aegean Sea, while the second bed is located in an open loft space with a classy glass floor and is accessed via a spiral staircase. Patio doors open on to a large covered balcony providing spectacular sea views. Luxurious en suite bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet.
• Bedroom - Suite Nana Mouskouri 4 persons (75m2)
The third bedroom suite, separate from the main villa, is an open space in two levels. Two twin beds in a very large room, oversized windows and patio doors open on to the glorious gardens and access to a private outdoor seating area.
One king size bed is located in an open loft space with a classy glass floor and is accessed via a spiral staircase. Luxurious en suite bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet.
• Complimentary luxury toiletries are provided in each en suite, together with bathroom robes and slippers for your added comfort during your stay.
• Lavish sheets, bed linen, face towel and pool towels is 100% fine cotton
• Individually Controlled Air Conditioning.
• An office with a desktop computer, color printer, fax
• Baby chairs, baby cot, Pushchair & all equipment a mother needs for her baby
• Safety Deposit Box in all suites
• Direct Dial Telephone in each suite.
• LCD TVs with full Satellite Channels in the living room and all the suites (sports, movie, children’s, documentary, music, Radio channels, etc.)
• Laundry room (2 Washing machines, dryer, iron, ironing board, etc)
• State of the art security system for clients' peace of mind.
• The premises are surrounded by a Mediterranean style mosaic wall with a remotely controlled and surveyed gate system that can be used inside or outside the house.
• Free private parking is provided in the premises.
|Size||Sleeps up to 11, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 en suites and 1 toilet only|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Beach 2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Diagoras International Airport 17min drive 16 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Fireplace, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Super King Beds (2), Double Beds (1), Single Beds (3), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 14|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The island of Rhodes is located at the crossroads of two major sea routes of the Mediterranean between the Aegean Sea and the coast of the Middle East, as well as Cyprus and Egypt. The meeting point of three continents, it has known many civilizations.
Throughout its long history the different people who settled on Rhodes left their mark in all aspects of the islands culture: art, language, architecture. Its strategic position brought to the island great wealth and made the city of Rhodes one of the leading cities of the ancient Greek world. Rhodes is the largest island in the Dodecanese. Its capital city, located at its northern tip, is the capital of the Prefecture with the Medieval Town in its center. In 1988 the Medieval Town was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage City. The Medieval Town of Rhodes is the result of different architectures belonging to various historic eras, predominantly those of the Knights of St. John.
There is so much to see and experience in Rhodes, there are so many choices for visitors, that they could never lose interest. With 2400 years of history and culture that left their imprints or all over the island, with impeccable natural beauty and a great variety of landscapes, with modern infrastructure and cosmopolitan atmosphere, Rhodes satisfies even the most demanding visitor!
Whatever style of holiday you prefer, in Rhodes you will have an amazing time and will enjoy every minute of it!
Combining, history and culture, natural beauty, cosmopolitan atmosphere and legendary hospitality, Rhodes welcomes you generously, making your vacation an unforgettable experience!