Exquisite Vacation Villa with a spectacular panoramic view over the Aegean Sea offers high level of services and quality of a five-star hotel. The Grande Dame Villa provide a luxurious holiday experience for families and friends, ideally located within the borders of Rhodes City & Kallithea, one of the most beautiful and inspiring places of Rhodes.
The exclusive designer Villa is 8 minutes’ drive (5km) from the Medieval Old Town of Rhodes, the Port / Marina and from the most famous beaches of Rhodes Island.
The Grande Dame Villa was built and furnished by a renowned Greek architect, which makes it a masterpiece, combining the modern style, the delicate luxury, and respecting the architecture of the Mediterranean.
This fully air-conditioned luxury residence features an open plan living room with dining area, two high end fully equipped kitchens and 3 spacious fabulous bedroom suites, all equipped with en suite bathrooms.
Nearby Facilities (3 minutes’ drive) include Restaurants, Bars / Café’s, Car Rentals, Hotels, Stores, Supermarket AB Vasilopoulos, Supermarket Carrefour, Supermarket Lidl, Bakery, Fish market, Butchery, Playground, ATM, Pharmacy, Gas Station.
Closest Beaches: Sunwing Kallithea Beach 2 km (3 min), Kallithea Springs 5km (8min)
The prestigious private property is surrounded by a Mediterranean style mosaic wall with a remotely controlled gate system.
SERVICES INCLUDE IN THE PRICE
• Daily Housekeeping (except on Sundays)
• Concierge: Your Personalized Concierge can create unforgettable experiences ranging from the everyday to the extraordinary, in the privacy of your luxury vacation home or beyond. Concierge service will take care of all the details of your holiday 7 days per week responsible for the day to day needs of the guests – making recommendations and reservations, and always be on the end of the telephone in case of any problems and to organize anything guests may require. Prior to your arrival the concierge will get in touch with you to arrange any details, from special dietary requirements to particular requests.
EXTRA SERVICES (Contact us for the prices of extra services)
• Airport Transfers
• Chauffeur services
• Car rentals
• Excursions and guided tours organization
• Private dinner at the Villa with your personal chef, Greek and Mediterranean cuisine
• Special events: Event planning and coordination
• Yacht cruises arrangements
• Yoga classes / Yoga retreats
• SPA TREATMENTS: Live the luxury with the Beauty, Massage & Spa treatment services in the privacy of the Grande Dame Villa.
Appropriately, each of the villa's suites has been named after famous Greek Grande Dames. Sumptuous suites, upscale bedding, with decor that embodies the vibrant culture of Greece.
• Bedroom - Suite Maria Callas 3 persons 70m²: The first bedroom suite is located on the main level of our luxury villa and is furnished with a super king-size bed and an additional twin bed. Patio doors open on to the glorious gardens and two huge walk-in wardrobes/dressing rooms. The en suite bathroom is home to a double-sink vanity, a large fabulous glass-encased double shower and a Jacuzzi, a WC and a bidet.
• Bedroom - Suite Melina Mercouri 4 persons 75m²: The second bedroom suite is an open space in two levels. Located on the upper floor is ideal for families or older children since it features 2 king size beds. The first bed is surrounded by oversized windows with views of the property and the Aegean Sea, while the second bed is located in an open loft space with a classy glass floor and is accessed via a spiral staircase. Patio doors open on to a large covered balcony providing spectacular sea views. Luxurious en suite bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet.
• Bedroom - Suite Nana Mouskouri 4 persons 75m²: The third bedroom suite, separate from the main villa, is an open space in two levels. Two twin beds in a very large room, oversized patio doors open on to the gardens and access to a private outdoor seating area. One king size bed is located in an open loft space with a classy glass floor and is accessed via a spiral staircase. Luxurious en suite bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet.
This luxury Villa represents the most lavish, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare
|Size||Sleeps up to 11, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 en suites and 1 toilet only, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Beach 2 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1.5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Diagoras International Airport 17min drive 16 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Fireplace, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Super King Beds (2), Double Beds (1), Single Beds (3), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 14|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Wheelchair users|
The island of Rhodes is located at the crossroads of two major sea routes of the Mediterranean between the Aegean Sea and the coast of the Middle East, as well as Cyprus and Egypt. The meeting point of three continents, it has known many civilizations.
Throughout its long history the different people who settled on Rhodes left their mark in all aspects of the islands culture: art, language, architecture. Its strategic position brought to the island great wealth and made the city of Rhodes one of the leading cities of the ancient Greek world. Rhodes is the largest island in the Dodecanese. Its capital city, located at its northern tip, is the capital of the Prefecture with the Medieval Town in its center. In 1988 the Medieval Town was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage City. The Medieval Town of Rhodes is the result of different architectures belonging to various historic eras, predominantly those of the Knights of St. John.
There is so much to see and experience in Rhodes, there are so many choices for visitors, that they could never lose interest. With 2400 years of history and culture that left their imprints or all over the island, with impeccable natural beauty and a great variety of landscapes, with modern infrastructure and cosmopolitan atmosphere, Rhodes satisfies even the most demanding visitor!
Whatever style of holiday you prefer, in Rhodes you will have an amazing time and will enjoy every minute of it!
Combining, history and culture, natural beauty, cosmopolitan atmosphere and legendary hospitality, Rhodes welcomes you generously, making your vacation an unforgettable experience!