Prestigious Private Villa, with its superb private swimming pool, can accommodate up to eleven guests, fully air conditioned, ideal location in Rhodes city away from the town center on the top of a hill in a secluded private area of Kallithea, offering a spectacular view of the Aegean Sea, in order for our guests to have the privacy and peaceful environment they seek when they come to our property.
• Interior space: 450m2 fully air conditioned.
• Total area: 4.000m2
• Nearest Beach: Sunwing Kallithea Beach 2.0km
• 8 minutes driving from the city of Rhodes, the famous Medieval Old Town of Rhodes, the Grand Master Palace the Port and Marina
• A rich garden of more than 300 different kinds of flower beds and beautiful scents, giving wonderful fragrances, Mediterranean trees, bronze statues, fountains and wall paintings.
• Incredible views of the Aegean Sea and the valley of Kallithea, in a natural environment.
• Open concept living and dining areas lead out to the covered terrace
• High end and designer finishes for a truly luxurious experience
• A few minutes driving from the most famous beaches of Rhodes.
• Free High Speed Internet Broadband WIFI
• Recommended by the Greek National Tourism Organization (EOT)
The Grande Dame Villa was built and furnished by a renowned Greek architect, which makes it a masterpiece, combining the modern style, the delicate luxury, and respecting the architecture of the Mediterranean.
Appropriately, each of the villa's suites has been named after famous Greek Grande Dames. Sumptuous suites, upscale bedding, with decor that embodies the vibrant culture of Greece.
• Bedroom - Suite Maria Callas 3 persons.
The Maria Callas suite (70m2) features a super king size bed 1,90mx2,00m, one single bed 1,00mx2,00m. Patio doors open on to the glorious gardens and two huge walk-in wardrobes/dressing rooms and a luxurious en suite which has a fabulous glass-encased double shower (one of which has a Jacuzzi), two wash basins, a WC and a bidet.
• Bedroom - Suite Nana Mouskouri 4 persons:
This impressive (75m2) suite offers the same additional accommodation of an elevated loft bedroom area with a double queen bed 1,70mx2,00m. The main bedroom has the benefit of twin beds 0,90mx2,00m, a large wardrobe and a satellite television. Patio doors open on to the glorious gardens and the en suite features a luxurious glass-framed walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet.
• Bedroom - Suite Melina Mercouri 4 persons:
The Melina Mercouri suite (70m2) offers the same additional accommodation of an elevated loft bedroom area with a double King bed 1,80mx2,00m. The main bedroom has the benefit of a double bed 1,60mx2,00m, a large wardrobe and a satellite television. Patio doors open on to a large balcony providing beautiful sea views and the en suite features a luxurious glass-framed walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet.
This beautiful Luxury Villa in Rhodes represents the most lavish, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.
• Stunning 5x10m Private swimming pool and expansive 300m2 outdoor living spaces. The pool is controlled and maintained daily.
• Luxury pool furniture
• Two luxurious fully equipped modern kitchens with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and enough top-of-the-line equipment to impress a seasoned chef and a wonderful built BBQ near the pool, for easy entertaining.
• Complimentary luxury toiletries are provided in each en suite, together with bathroom robes and slippers for your added comfort during your stay.
• Lavish sheets, bed linen, face towel and pool towels is 100% fine cotton
• Individually Controlled Air Conditioning.
• A desktop computer, color printer, fax
• Baby chairs, baby cot, Pushchair & all equipment a mother needs for her baby
• Safety Deposit Box in all suites
• Direct Dial Telephone in each suite.
• LCD TVs with full Satellite Channels in the living room and all the suites (sports, movie, children’s, documentary, music, Radio channels, etc.)
• Laundry room (2 Washing machines, dryer, iron, ironing board, etc)
• State of the art security system for clients' peace of mind.
• The premises are surrounded by a Mediterranean style mosaic wall with a remotely controlled and surveyed gate system that can be used inside or outside the house.
• Private parking lot inside to property
The Grande Dame Villa has been established as a family villa, a romantic hideaway, a favorite honeymoon destination as well as a fun getaway for groups of friends.
• Personalized premier Concierge service: We ensure high level concierge service, a host, babysitter, your own cook to prepare delicious Mediterranean delights, or a private chef for sophisticated cuisine. Just pop the question! We arrange from airport pick up, car rental, to cultural walks, or a private heli for island hopping, design a dinner on a desert beach, or orchestrate a custom made cruise.
Our concierge can have your home stocked with all provisions you require, before you even get there! Imagine walking into your villa after a long day of travel and enjoying that first ice-cold beverage. Working with our concierge team will ensure that you are ready to start your vacation from the moment you arrive. We can provide your private genie and access to inaccessible. Just ask!
• Housekeeping at the villa are coming every day except Sundays. Our Maids are extremely clean, discreet and capable of dealing with all the cleaning and organization needs of a luxury residence.
• Private Luxury Yacht with Captain: A day charter is often the most memorable part of the holiday - swimming on a secluded beach away from the crowds, find a beachfront restaurant, diving, water skiing and tubing. The Grande Dame Villa offers guests a range of private yacht cruises in the Dodecanese islands and secluded coves, with Motor Yachts and Sailing Yachts with Captain, and his staff (on request) that await your instructions for adventure.
Luxury Motor yachts are available on request and tailor made destinations can be arranged from the concierge of the Grande Dame Villa.
• Organizing of special events (birthday, anniversary, etc.)
• Spa Treatment: Live the luxury with the Beauty & spa treatment services in the privacy of the Grande Dame Villa. Every treatment takes a holistic approach to revive both mind and body. Ease your mind and body with hands-on techniques that gently stimulate and detoxify, while natural ingredients yield their restorative power. Relax and enjoy the total therapeutic experience of our spa services.
• Weddings: Our Grande Dame Villa wedding expert will work with you on-site or your wedding consultant to reserve your dates, plan the schedule of events, coordinate all food and beverage details, from menu design to linens, and assist with other aspects of your wedding experience at the Grande Dame Villa.
The villa is located at Kallithea, 5 km away from the city of Rhodes, the famous Medieval Old Town of Rhodes, the Grand Master Palace the Port and Marina. The International Airport Diagoras is located 16 km from the villa.
The famous beach of Kallithea with crystal clear waters is 3.5km (5 minutes by car). The thermal springs of Kallithea have been known since antiquity for their healing waters. The unique architecture and the grandeur of the space, with pebble stone mosaics, Rotonta Hall, Terrace, an impressive patio and the staircases at the entrance, create a nostalgic cinematic backdrop.
The famous sandy beach of Faliraki is only 7.1 km from the Villa (8 to 10 minutes by car.
The villa offers a preferred location to:
• Supermarket: Carrefour 1.3km
• Supermarket: Lidl 1.0km
• Supermarket: AB Vasilopoulos 0.9km
• Fish market: 3.5km
• Vegetable Market: 3.5km
Around the Villa:
• Bakery: 0.9km
• Meat Center: 0.9km
• Pharmacy: 2.1km
• Souvlaki House: 2.0km
• Nearest Beach: Sunwing Kallithea Beach 2.0km
• The Valley of the Butterflies 23,5km
• Ancient Kamiros 35.2km
The Grande Dame Villa is unquestionably one of the most attractive Rhodian destinations that guarantees delicate luxury combined with a fine island atmosphere.
|Size||Sleeps up to 11, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 En suites|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Beach 2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Diagoras International Airport 17min drive 16 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Fireplace, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Super King Beds (2), Double Beds (1), Single Beds (3), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The island of Rhodes is located at the crossroads of two major sea routes of the Mediterranean between the Aegean Sea and the coast of the Middle East, as well as Cyprus and Egypt. The meeting point of three continents, it has known many civilizations.
Throughout its long history the different people who settled on Rhodes left their mark in all aspects of the island's culture: art, language, architecture. Its strategic position brought to the island great wealth and made the city of Rhodes one of the leading cities of the ancient Greek world.
Rhodes is the largest island in the Dodecanese. Its capital city, located at its northern tip, is the capital of the Prefecture with the Medieval Town in its center. In 1988 the Medieval Town was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage City. The Medieval Town of Rhodes is the result of different architectures belonging to various historic eras, predominantly those of the Knights of St. John.
There is so much to see and experience in Rhodes, there are so many choices for visitors, that they could never lose interest. With 2400 years of history & culture that left their imprints or all over the island, with impeccable natural beauty and a great variety of landscapes, with modern infrastructure and cosmopolitan atmosphere, Rhodes satisfies even the most demanding visitor!
Whatever style of holiday you prefer, in Rhodes you will have an amazing time and will enjoy every minute of it!
Combining, history and culture, natural beauty, cosmopolitan atmosphere and legendary hospitality, Rhodes welcomes you generously, making your vacation an unforgettable experience!