Diamond Oasis is your home away from home, it is two fully furnished luxury apartments each with its own private pool in an exclusive development in Holetown St.James. This is on the West Coast of the island which is one of the most exquisite coasts in Barbados. It has the best to offer and is the most sought after by many celebrities, with some of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Diamond Oasis is ten minutes walk away from the Limegrove shopping centre . It is the first mixed use lifestyle centre with many of the worlds, leading designers: Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Louis Vitton,Tag Cartier in a sophisticated luxury shopping environment. It is near the worlds' famous Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland Golf Courses, Water Sports, Polo and many restaurants and bars.There are amenities such as Supermarkets, Shopping Mall, Medical Centre, Library, and lots more.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Nearest beach||10 minutes walk|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Grantley Adams International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Holetown was the area where the first English settlers landed and erected a fort which they called 'Plantation Fort', now the location of the Holetown Police Station. The Holetown Monument commemorates the first English landing in Barbados in 1625 and claimed the island on behalf of King James 1.
One of the famous land mark in this parish is the St.James Anglican Church which was erected by the early settlers in 1660. The wooden building was replaced by a stone church in the late 17th century but was destroyed in the great hurricane in 1780. The church was then rebuilt using the same lower walls.There is also Folkstone Marine Reserve which is a local park and picnic area on the beach. Take the opportunity to swim with the turtles.