Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Get to know this glamorous two bedroom, one bathroom duplex penthouse apartment in bustling Covent garden.
From here, explore a host of cultural curiosities to pique the most discerning of palates, such as the world famous Covent Garden market. This absolutely stunning duplex is just a short walk from Covent Garden's Piazza and benefits from a very spacious and modern reception with a seating area of up to 6 people, glass dining table and 6 chairs and a fully fitted kitchen.
On the second level, you can find a very comfortable master bedroom furnished with a double bed, lots of storage space, very high ceilings and a a further small bedroom with a single extendable bed (single bed that can extend into a double) and a computer desk and finally a fully tiled bathroom.This apartment is situated on the third and fourth floor (walk up - no lift) of this small block in Bedford Street / Covent Garden. Just a short sprint from the fantastic Piazza.
It is simply the perfect London location with everything on your doorstep. Be it theatre, shopping, top restaurants and eateries, this scores a massive five stars.
Closest Tube stations are Charing Cross, Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Embankment.
Take a stroll down the Strand to Trafalgar square and the Royal parks or head over Waterloo bridge to London's regenerated South Bank, there really is an endless choice of things to see and do. The location of the apartment is second to none.
The nearest stations to Bedford House are Charing Cross Tube Station which is about 3 minutes to the South West, Leicester Square Tube Station which is about 3 minutes to the North West and Embankment Tube Station which is about 3 minutes to the South.
St Martins Lane NCP - 2 minutes walkUpper St Martins Lane NCP - 4 minutes walk
THE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
London Coliseum - English National Opera (ENO) - St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from Bedford Street Savoy Theatre - Strand, Covent Garden, London WC2R | 3 minutes from Bedford Street
Wyndham's Theatre - Charing Cross Road, Soho, London WC2H | 3 minutes from Bedford Street
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
St Paul's Covent Garden (Historic Building) - Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 1 minute from Bedford Street
The Strand Gallery (Art Gallery) - 32 John Adam Street, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
St Martin-in-the-Fields (Historic Building) - Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 3 minutes from Bedford Street
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Hardys Original Sweet Shop (Children's Gifts & Toys) - 25 New Row, Covent Garden, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
Davenports Magic Shop (Specialists) - 7 Charing Cross Underground Shopping Arcade, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
The Sanctuary (Health & Beauty) - 12 Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Patisserie Valerie (Café & Deli) - 15 Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E9HE | On Bedford Street
Porters English Restaurant (British Restaurant17 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | On Bedford Street
Fire and Stone (Italian Restaurant) - 31-32 Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, , Covent Garden, London WC2E | 1 minute from Bedford Street
THE BEST EDUCATION:
English [Out There!] (English Language Courses) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 9 minutes from Bedford Street
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 13 minutes from Bedford Street
Career Energy (Careers Advice) - 4-6 Staple Inn, Holborn, London WC1V | 15 minutes from Bedford Street
THE BEST LEISURE:
The Sanctuary (Fitness) - 12 Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
Thai Square Spa (Health & Beauty) - 25 Shelton Street, 40 Earlham Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H | 4 minutes from Bedford Street ESPA Life at Corinthia (Health & Beauty) - Whitehall Place, Westminster, London SW1A | 6 minutes from Bedford Street
THE BEST PUBS:
The Harp - 47 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
Lamb & Flag - 33 Rose Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
The Salisbury - 90 St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 3 minutes from Bedford Street
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
B.Y.O.C (Bar) - 28 Bedfordbury Street, Covent Garden, WC2N | 1 minute from Bedford Street
Light Bar - 45 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from Bedford Street
Gordon's Wine Bar - 47 Villiers Street, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 3 minutes from Bedford Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 12 noon.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60)
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website, or directly over the phone to us if you prefer.
8. After the check out at 12 noon, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: London Heathrow 32 km, Nearest railway: London Charing Cross 200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Sofa Beds (1), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Vibrant and truly multicultural, London is one of the largest cities in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of nearly 8 million people — although the figure of over 14 million for the city's total metropolitan area more accurately reflects London's size and importance. London is one of the great "world cities," and remains a global capital of culture, fashion, finance, politics and trade.
Covent Garden, London is famous for its shops, street performers, bars, restaurants, theatres and the Royal Opera House. Covent Garden is an Italian-style piazza packed with restaurants, bars and fashionable boutiques. Surrounded by Theatreland, in the heart of London's West End, the area is recognised as the capital's premier entertainment and leisure destination.At the heart of the Covent Garden piazza lies the famous market, designed in 1632 by Inigo Jones and now visited by 30 million tourists each year. The large glass covered building comprises several arcades of fashionable boutiques, cafés and an arts and crafts, the Apple Market.In the open piazza jugglers, mime artists, variety acts and musicians delight and amaze the crowds.Restaurants, cafés and bars line the piazza, offering great views of this daily spectacle.