Newly renovated, 3-bedroom apartment, with 1 luxurious bathroom.
The President is a beautiful, 100 sq. m 3, located close to Vondel Park and can accommodate up to 4 guests.
The apartment has a large living room with a comfortable sofa, coffee table, flat screen television.
We offer a free parking spot for one car in front of the building on the street.
Superfast Wi-Fi Internet available in this apartment, ideal for business travellers.
The kitchen is very modern and has: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster. All kitchenware you might need to cook a tasteful meal.
The apartment has a large dining table.
There are 3 three bedrooms. The first big bedroom has 2 single beds . The two others have one single bed each. Each bedroom has a cupboard for clothes and a 2 windows with blinds.
The apartment has a modern bathroom, with a shower, bathtub and a sink. There is also a separate toilet with sink next to the living room.
There is no elevator in the building so has STAIRS so is not suitalble for people with mobility difficulties or some older guests who have a problem with stairs.
250 eur damage deposit is payable in cash on arrival and refundable in cash at the check out.
Located on 100 meter distance from Vondel Park and 20 minute walking distance to Museum Square and Leidseplein, the apartment is ideal for large groups or families who want to stay in style. If you don't fancy walking the tram number 2 will whisk you into Leidseplein in less than 10 minutes. This apartment is in the perfect location with most attractions reachable on foot and with excellent transport links.
It is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the living room of the apartment, but not in the toilets, bathrooms bedrooms and corridors. If you smoke in the living room, it is compulsory to use an ashtray and open the windows for fresh air.
It is not allowed to smoke marihuana in the apartment.We have to remind you that neighbors will call the police in case the smell marihuana. The police will fine you, because it will harm the health of the people in the apartments above you.
Note: Please don’t smoke cigarettes in front of the building. Either smoke inside or walk to the corner of the street. The smoke will enter the bedrooms of the neighbors and this is extremely disturbing for them.
- Coming home late at night, with a group of people can disturb the sleep of our neighbors. Please be aware that and be as quit as possible.
- It is not allowed to organize parties in the apartment.
- Don’t talk loud (especially with a group) after 10 pm.
- It is not allowed to play music after 10 pm in the apartment
- It is not allowed to invite people to sleep over at the apartment.
- Don’t leave the windows open when you go out of the apartment. Because if it rains this will damage the wooden floors
- It’s not allowed (city rules) to put garbage outside the building on any other day but the official garbage days. Please use the container in the apartment for all your garbage.
- Don’t leave crates of beer or other beverages in the apartment or garden. For every crate you leave in the apartment we will charge you 15 euro transportation costs.
If our neighbors complain to us about disrespecting one of the above house rules, we have the right to deduct your deposit.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Single Beds (4), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|