A, beautifully appointed suite in the historical Weltevreden Manor House. Beautiful mountain views with private entrance. The suite is equipped for two people? It is currently being renovated and will have and fully appointed kitchen. It is conveniently situated near a popular beach and on all main routes to tourist attractions. It can also be used as an addition to our other listings.
Weltevreden is situated on the slopes of the Muizenberg Mountains in Lakeside, Cape Town. It is on all the major routes on the Peninsula and amongst others:
• 18km from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and the Cape Town central.
• 30km from Cape Point Reserve, “Where the two oceans meet”.
• 2.5km from the popular surfer's corner and Muizenberg main beach.
• 800m from Metro Rail station.
• 5 minutes walk from Restaurant and Coffee shop and Supply Stores.
• Scenic beach walk between Muizenberg and the Historic Harbour Village of Kalk Bay.
• Numerous marked mountain walks.
• On the route of both well known events, Cape Argus cycle tour and Two Oceans Marathon.
• 6km from the start of the renowned Cape Epic Mountain Bike Challenge in the Tokai Forest.
• 3km from the well known Constantia Wine Route.
The Suite is 36sqm in size and comprises of:
• Bedroom with double bed.
• Bathroom with bath, double shower, basin and toilet.
• Reception/mini Lounge.
• Fridge kettle and toaster.
• HD LCD TV
• Safe off the street parking.
Wireless internet included.
Access to spa pool and bar in the Manor House by appointment
Airport transfer can be arranged at a fee of R 300 one way.