This contemporary spacious villa was built in 2004 with modern references to traditional Provençal architecture using natural stone-clad exterior walls and traditional terracotta roof tiles. Designed with elegance and charm in mind, the villa features Jerusalem stone, Elitis wallpaper and paint throughout. The Accommodation extends to 230m² and stands in 2,500m² of tiered landscaped gardens.
The property also features suspended ceilings with recessed halogen spotlighting, fixed and sliding windows with shatterproof, anti-UV, reflective glass and electrically powered aluminium shutters, both individually and centrally operated. Jerusalem stone underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout. External stairs with iron handrails linking upper and lower terraces on east and west sides.
The property is so composed:
- entrance hall
- fully fitted and equipped modern kitchen: ceramic hob, fan-assisted oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge-freezer, toaster, espresso machine, kettle. Direct access to the terrace.
- spacious and comfortable living room which can open up entirely onto the terrace, creating in summer one very large open space
- guest WC
- 4 en-suite double bedrooms, each equipped with kitchenette (mini fridge, microwave, sink and tea/coffee making facilities). BR 1: double bed, en-suite bathroom, adjoining kitchen facility BR 2: double bed, en-suite bathroom, kitchen facility. BR 3: double bed, private bathroom and separate WC, adjoining kitchen facility. BR 4: double bed, private bathroom
- bathrooms: BR1, BR 2 & BR3 en-suite bathrooms: walk-in stone-tiled shower, freestanding bathtub, WC washbasin with cupboards and mirrors. BR 3 private bathroom: walk-in stone-tiled shower, freestanding bathtub, washbasin with cupboards and mirrors, separate WC
- large outdoor terrace running the lenght of the house and offering stunning 180 degrees panoramic view to east and west looking out over entire Cote d'Azur from Saint Jean Cap Ferrat to Théoule-sur-Mer and the Massif de l'Estérel, at 518m above sea-level.
- terrace 2: private area accessible from all bedrooms
- utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
Villa tastefully decorated in contemporary style. Jerusalem stone flooring with floor heating and air conditioning throughout. Electrically operated aluminium shutters and alarm system. Fixed windows/sliding doors with reflective unbreakable UV glass.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 En suites|
|Nearest beach||15 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 22.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (4), Dining seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Tourrettes-sur-Loup offers a number of shops, restaurants and services as well as a Provençal market held every Wednesday. Further shops, supermarkets and services can be found in Vence (5 kilometres distance) and St Paul de Vence, renowned for its famous restaurants and art galleries. The seaside is 15 kilometres away, Nice 35 kilometres and Monaco 59 kilometres.
Shops and services in the local village Tourrettes sur Loup (distance 1.5 km). All shops and services in Vence (distance 5 kilometres). Sea and beaches (Cagnes sur Mer, distance 15 kilometres). Nice, 35 kilometres. Monaco, 59 kilometres.
Tourrettes sur Loup (1.5 kilometres) offers several cafes and restaurants, as well as local grocery and bakery shops for food provisions, and a bank with a cashpoint. All shops and services including supermarkets and banks can be found in Vence (5 kilometres), which has a large selection of restaurants and bars to choose from.
Chez Grand-Mere:4 Place Maximin Escalier | 06140, 06140 Tourrettes-sur-Loup. www.restaurant-chez-grand-mere-tourrettes-sur-loup.com
La Cave de Tourrettes:8 Rue de la Bourgade, Tourrettes-sur-Loup. www.lacavedetourrettes.com
Things to do
The beaches at Cagnes sur Mer are 15 kilometres drive away (20 minutes)
Other beaches of the Cote d'Azur are easily reached within one hour's drive, from Monaco to Cannes, Antibes and Saint Tropez.
18 hole golf course at Opio Valbonne, 15 kilometres distance. 18 hole golf course at Cannes Mougins, 30 kilometres distance.
45 minutes away: Greolieres Les Neiges Ski Resort: a large resort with 16 lifts (1 chair lift, 13 surface lifts) offering skiers a respectable 400 metres (1313 feet) of vertical descent. Greolieres Les Neiges has 30 pistes and 30 kilometres (19 miles) of cross country ski trails. Resorts close to Greolieres Les Neiges include: Beuil Les Launes (33 kilometres), Sauze Super-Sauze (33 kilometres), Valberg (33 kilometres), La Colmiane (37 kilometres), Isola 2000 (46 kilometres).