- Piccolo Borgo is a group of three apartments located inside National Park of Sibillini Mountain and offers a spectacular view on the surrounding nature.
- Quiet and peaceful, it s also well connected to the main road and it s a good base for starting walking excursions or bike excursions, or visits in wonderful little towns of Marche Region
- Houses benefits from its own pool, and it s perfect for holidays with children
- Not far from Piccolo Borgo you can have the chance to practice a lot of different sports (swimming, tennis, horse-riding, climbing, trekking, ski) and to enjoy relax in thermal bath of Sarnano
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 5 bedrooms|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||San Benedetto del Tronto 50 km|
|Nearest Amenities||3 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ancona 70 km, Nearest railway: Urbisaglia-Sforzacosta 25 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Furniture||Double Beds (3), Single Beds (8), Dining seats for 18|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Region Marche offers to guest the chance to enjoy different kind of holidays and activities.
In summer guests can enjoy the “green Riviera of the Picena”, the beautifully appointed beaches that line the Adriatic, for an holiday on the beach and San Benedetto del Tronto, the most important of the towns along the Marche Riviera, with its fabulous “Riviera of Palms”.
But in less than 1 hour by car, they can also reach beautiful mountains for nice walkings and excursions. In winter, there are different areas where it s possible to practice ski.
Region Marche is also interesting for cultural and artistic tourism. The area abounds in cultural gems, with cities and towns whose medieval roots are still clearly visible, with artistic and cultural vestiges of the centuries preserved for modern visitors. Especially in summer there are many traditional folklore celebrations whose origins stretch back centuries, and offer both a taste of history whilst being a part of the modern local traditions.
- Piccolo Borgo has a tranquil position in the foothills of the Sibillini Mountains inside Antica Tenuta Le Piane, but it is well connected with the outside world. A few kilometres away, in the towns of Amandola and Sarnano, there are supermarkets, newsagents, restaurants, pharmacies, post office, banks and garages.
- For those who love skiing the ski slopes of Sarnano-Sassotetto are just 15km away from the house.
- For lovers of swimming there is a 25metre covered swimming pool 6km away in Sarnano.
- There are tennis courts in both Amandola and Sarnano, and horse riding is available at the stables â€śLe Querceâ€ť, only 10km away from the house.
- The owners have mountains bikes available for guests who would like to explore the mountain roads and paths around the house.
- There are walking guides in the area available to lead parties on longer walks into the mountains of Sibillini National park
- Also available are the Thermal Baths in Sarnano in 1933. The different cures available include inhalation, bathing in the sulphuric waters and mud baths, as well as beauty treatments and rehabilitative treatments.
- For those who enjoy shopping, there are many factory outlets for the big names in Italian design, for example Armani (in Matelica), Nazareno Gabrielli (in Tolentino), Tod's (in S. Elpidio a Mare) and Prada (Monte Granaro).
- Houses are situated is in the heart of Le Marche. Due to its position at the meeting point of the three provinces, Ascoli, Macerata and Fermo, it is within easy reach of many centres of artistic and culture interest. Between them Ascoli Piceno, one of Italy's most interesting cities both artistically and architecturally; Macerata tjat dates back to medieval times and has maintained many of its ancient building, with his "Sferisterio", an open air amphitheatre with a concert programme of international level; Ferm; Tolentino, birth place of Saint Nicholas and home of the Museum of Cartoons and Caricature; Recanati, famous as the home and inspiration of the poet Giacomo Leopardi, where one can still visit the house where he was born; Camerino, a small university town rich in artistic treasures.