Brand New Modern Luxury Design 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment.
Chapel Street Lifestyle, Resort-Style Facilities.
Located just metres from the lively intersection of Chapel Street and Toorak Road, Brand New Modern Luxury Design 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment.
South Yarra's most sought-after new development.
Features include open-plan living, two private Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, with Luxury Linen.Secure Basement Car Parking, Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling, Balcony and a Galley Kitchen with Miele appliances (Cook Top/Oven/Dishwasher) and stone bench tops, Concealed European laundry, TV DVD.
The Apartment complex is celebrated for its resort-style facilities with Private use of 20m Pool, Gym, Steam Room, Cinema (Need 5-7 Days booking in advance + Bond $200) and Dining Room with Roof Top Entertainment Deck with BBQ facility. Out Door Sun Deck as well.
Located in the heart of South Yarra, occupying a prime position on Toorak Road and just 4.5km from Melbourne CBD. The affluent suburb of South Yarra has a rich cafe culture and is home to Melbourne's best shopping strip. * Trams on doorstep
* 150m from South Yarra train station
* 600m from Citylink access and Monash freeway
* 100m from Chapel Street
* 400m from Jam Factory shopping and entertainment complex * 700m from Prahran markets
* 1.2km from Royal Botanic gardens
* 350m from Melbourne High School
* 1.1km from Melbourne Grammar School
* 1.4km from Swinburne University.
South Yarra is one of Melbourne's oldest and most affluent inner-city suburbs, bordered by the Yarra River and Richmond to the North, Prahran to the South and Toorak to the East.
Shopping, fashion, dining and entertainment are the main features of South Yarra's extensive commercial precinct. Busy Chapel Street is lined with exclusive retail outlets, cafes, clubs, the popular Jam Factory entertainment complex, the Como Centre and Vogue Shopping Plaza.
Commercial Road, which divides South Yarra from Prahran, is home to more retail shops, the Pran Central Shopping Centre and the iconic Prahran Market with its large selection of gourmet foods and fresh produce. Toorak Road is home to restaurants and many stylish fashion retailers featuring the best of local and imported goods. 10 min Tram or Train ride will take you to the Melbourne's Art precinct, Sporting arenas- the MCG, Rod Laver Arena and AAMI Park are all nearby including the Royal Botanical gardens.
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 7-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - 1 to 3 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: - South Yarra railway station is 200metres away (6mins to CBD)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
2 Minutes Walk to the Train Station.