The Gites at Sibemol invite you to stay in its Green Haven
All Around the Year, in one of the 3 cottages of our property. 4 Stars Standard, Traditional Farmhouse, renovation recently done, with a touch of modernity to give them all Comfort but respecting their soul.
Traditional Farmhouse of the XIXth century at the entrance of our Property, completely independent. Suitable for 6 pers. & for 8 pers. from the 24th of March 2016. So the house will have next season 2 Master bedrooms 2 Double bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms & Its100m2/1076SqFt are for the exclusive use of one family.
• Our village of Simeyrols is in the Heart of the Périgord Noir at the crossroad of Red, White & Green Périgord and not that far too from the Quercy (Lot & Corrèze Departments) where many medieval, prehistoric & natural sites are. Living in the middle of nowhere we are in a very peaceful area despite the affluence in summer in Sarlat, the magnificent medieval city only 10mn far from home, and Montignac & its famous caves of Lascaux 15mn far.
• It’s easily reachable with Motorway A20 & A89 nearby and railway stations & Airport in Souillac 10mn far or Brive-la-Gaillarde 30mn far from home.
• Our Property is built on one of the hills that border the Dordogne River. It’s on 40000m2/10Acres half fenced, half woodland to preserve our tranquillity.
• Our Village is not made of houses side by side, but it's made of hamlets with farmhouses with their fields all around. It’s 5x7km for 270persons living there all the year.
• All our accommodations are in a Verdant & Preserved Environment, Hilly, Wooded and with many fruit trees too. This Farmhouse has a private fenced garden of 1500m2 with a clear view over the country side and the valley where the deer come to graze in between light & shade
• + 3acres fenced round the main farm and the pool that has to be shared.
• Living room of 25m2/270SqFt with a convertible Sofa with a real Queen size bed,
• Table, Armchair,
• Another Fireplace & an electric radiant
• Tv & Dvd player and Internet wifi connection high speed able to catch Tv channels from your country
Well equipped with :
• 1 Four-ring electric Cooker + Oven + Microwave cooker
• + Barbecue & Plancha
• 1 Coffee pot & a Kettle
• 1 Steamer, 1 Toaster, Electric Juice Extractor, Food processor
• 1 x 12place Dishwasher
• 1 Fridge & Freezer
• 1 Crockery Cupboard
• Tea Towels, Table clothes at your disposal in this house with no fee
• One more Double Bedroom will be available on the 24th of March 2016
- This new master bedroom will on Ground Floor ≈23m2/250SqFt
- With a double Queen size bed, Duvet, Quilt & 4 Pillows
- Electric heating, Fireplace & tower Fan
• 1 Other Double Bedroom on ground floor ≈19 m2 200Sqft
- Double Bed with 1 Bolster, 4 Pillows, Duvet & Quilt
- & Small Single Bed (70 x 190 cm) with Duvet, Quilt, 1 pillow & Baby Travel Cot
- Cupboard & Safe
- Heating: electric radiator & heat from the hearth, tower fan
• 1 Master Bedroom Upstairs ≈15m2 / 160Sqft
- Double Queen Size Bed (160cm), 1 Bolster, 4 Pillows, a duvet & a quilt
- Heating: Air Conditioning/reversible & Heat from the fireplace
- & a Baby Travel Cot
• 1 Bedroom on the Mezzanine ≈11m2 / 120Sqft for 2 or 3 children
- Double Bed with 1 Bolster & 2 pillows, a duvet & a quilt
- & Single Bed with Duvet & 1 Pillow
- Heating: Air-conditioning/reversible
• All house linen is at your disposal with no extra charges, all bedding is new or in good conditions & in synthetic made for being non allergic
• Bed will be made at your arrival
• For Bedrooms Downstairs
- A Bathroom with bathtub & Washbasin
- A Bathroom with Shower with another washbasin
- & Separate Toilets
• For Bedrooms Upstairs
- A Bathroom with a large shower, washbasin & Toilets
+ one more independent toilets on ground floor
• In all our houses you will have 1 Bathrobe, 1 Bath towel & a glove for each one with no fee
• Internet High Speed Wifi Access, Free & Unlimited for all free websites, in all the Houses, in the Garden & by the pool (8 Mo Enough speed to watch international Tv channels)
• To our Pool
- Free access to our Heated Pool 5x10m from May to Oct. to 28 to 32°C / 82 to 99°F
- Filtration with salt
- Protected with a rigid cover & field where it’s is fenced .
- Private pool means Unsupervised swimming, so a parent should ALWAYS stay around the pool to watch children swimming.
- It has to be shared only with a few persons (1 or 2 families at least staying in the other gites even at the High Season in the early days of August) & not going to the swim at the same time, so most of the time it’s for the exclusive use of a family.
- In our village we've more than 20 pools, so our neighbours do not all come to swim at home.
- & with lot of space round the pool, and it's always very quiet there.
- We live in such a quiet atmosphere, that’s the reason why we've chosen to build the pool not too close to the houses, for someone who likes to dive into might be possible, without bothering the one who wants to have a nap.
- The Pool has a Powerful pomp & when the filtration is on, 15h a day, you can stay in front for massages or swim against the current
- Pool is nearby the main Farm. The path crossing the property will lead you there by foot, bicycle or car.
• Free access to the Laundry
• 2 Radiant-heated towel rails, one in each bathroom, which is as good as or even better than a tumble dryer, when the sun and the wind don't allowed you to dry washing outside.
• Each accommodation is for the exclusive use of one family
• All our cottages can be rented together or separately, They've enough space around & different orientations to preserve the privacy of each family or they are close enough to organize a family-all-together
• Our accommodations are suitable for 1 to 18 persons. Even if we could receive more guests we pay attention for each one to have enough space, privacy & tranquillity during their holidays. But for special occasions birthday, weeding… we can rent all our gites & bedrooms all together for a long week-end for 22/29 persons + many others accommodations in our village.
TARIFF & CONDITIONS
Our Rates are adapted according to:
• The Space you need
• The Season
• Sliding Scale depending on the length of your Stay
• Arrival flexible during the Low Season (Sept. to June), on Saturdays during scholar holidays on Fridays & Sundays might be possible depending on the planning of this accommodation
• Long Stays Discount -10% for stays of 2 Weeks & more & from September to June more important discount: -35% for 3 weeks & more -50% for 4Weeks & more,
• Short stays & Week-ends possible outside the high Season & School holidays
• Open all around the year
All Inclusive tariffs including the following points:
• All Charges are included
(Water, Electricity, Heating from October to Mid of May)
• Tourist Tax Included in the price (0,44€/Night/Person)
• All House Linen provided at No Extra Charge
(Sheets for all the beds, a Bathrobe, a Bath Towel & a Flannel per person, Tablecloth),
• Tea, Coffee, ... & Welcome Basket provided for your 1st Breakfast
• All Items for Babies provided at no extra cost (Travel Cot, High chair, bath...)
• Swings, Ping-Pong, Baby-Foot, Toys & Games for Kids close to the pool
• Cats, Dogs accepted with No Daily Charge`
• Basic Grocery, led candles, Starter Pack of Cleaning Products & Toilet Paper provided at the arrival
• Cleaning at the End of the Stay Included too
• Care for the Environment (Supporting Local Productions, Recycling Bins, Water Tanks recollecting Rainwater & Careful Attention to our Energy Consumption)
• Non-smoking houses to preserve all house linen & for the Fire Alarms inside, but smokers are welcome. Beach ashtrays are available under the covered terrace to smoke outside
So with so many services included our rates are in fact just a contribution to part of the charges of the houses you'll be living in. Because our first motivation is to offer you the best of Périgord for holidays to remember
• FIRST DINNER OFFERED we invite you to share our diner to make your installation easier (for all Stays of minimum one week, for this option just tell us if you are interested and if you have allergies to certain kind of food.)
• PRIVATE CONCERTS From mid-July to Mid-August, most of the time on Mondays possibility of Jazz, Blues, Soul,… evenings. Free animations
• & Story telling evening at the low season
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
• Working from Home nearby, we are available through-out your stay if you need any advice, help or a driver, a guide & translations for your visits
• Notebook with Details of the most Delicious Local Restaurants
• Books, Documentation about the Périgord, Maps, Post cards… at your disposal in the accommodation
ON QUOTE & REQUEST
• Possibility twice weekly, of deliveries of Bread, Croissants, Fresh Milk & Organic Yoghurts from the Farm, if required
• OR Continental Breakfast round our Guest Table if you need our advices for your visits, inform us the day before (participation of 5€/pers),
• Half board (participation 20€/meal/pers.)
• Cookery courses,
• Visit the Périgord with our 2Cv or van for 7 passengers to guide you, for translations & to optimize your time here
• Events: Birthday, Wedding, Break-Storming…
Don't hesitate to Contact us for an exact quote adapted to your needs because Holliday Lettings don't take in consideration all our parameters
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||By the river the Dordogne 5 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Toulouse or Bordeaux 200 km or Brive 45 km, Nearest railway: Souillac 15 km or Brive 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
My Grand mother used to live there. For her job, she's been traveling all the around the world and has decided that the Périgord was the right place to get retired, with beautiful landscapes, houses and castles behind every curves. For many years working as a photographer in Paris, we were in hurry to come back home for too rare and too shorts holidays. And on the way back to Paris we were thinking all the time how the space, the light, peaceful landscapes, the hills, the seasons of the Périgord would miss us. Now that Internet High speed is available in the middle of our woods, we enjoy working here all around the year and we are glad to be able to share one of our cosy cottages of our property and our verdant & peaceful country side. And will do our best to receive you as we do for our friends. So to see the Périgord in a different way, come and sample the charms of a farmhouse, aTraditional Perigourdine House, built with stones in 1872, it is in an exceptional position. Cottages of our farm we rent are building completely separate from our own house. Built on a hillside on over 7 acres of land, half fenced fields, half woodland. A place where you can enjoy the Silence interrupted only by birdsong, or admire the starry night sky, which is unpolluted by urban lights.
We are right in the Heart of Périgord Noir (for the Gps 44°54'34' N 1°20'51' E). Easy to reach, despite the popularity of the region, all the buildings of our farm are in perfectly quiet surroundings where you can relax. Halfway in between the beautiful Medieval Town of Sarlat and Souillac (Motorway & Railway station, 10 mn from home) & Halfway too, in between the White Périgord , the Green and the Red One and Quercy regions and on the edge of Correze and Lot. So there is lots to see and do as in Paris. Within a radius of 30 miles there are lots of places to visit: monuments to France's medieval history (Valley of the Castles (there are 1001 Castles along the Dordogne River, most of them built during the 100 Years War in between France & England) and the gem in Périgord's crown, Sarlat la Canéda). Prehistoric sites are along the Vézère river (Lascaux, Les Eyzies, etc.) and also lots of architectural, historical and natural sites to see in Quercy (Padirac chasm, Pech-Merle, St Cirq la Popie, Collonges la Rouge etc.). And not forgetting the gastronomic delights which must be sampled. After tasting all the traditionnal recipes, sun bath will be waiting for you at home round the pool , or many sports activities to try close to home (Tennis, Golf, Canoe, Biking, Walks, Horse riding...).
• WALKS : in SARLAT Pearl medieval cities, you can spend a all day there.
• WALKS : Many tours leave from the house from 6 to 20 km can be combined with paths of neighboring villages. Maintained and signposted paths throughout the year. Nordic walking and night walks with a guide according to their planning. Storytelling walks in the countryside or in Sarlat in the summer.
• BIKE PATH 5 km far from home, along the river the Dordogne in between Sarlat and Cazoulès 20 km to do on foot, bicycle or rollers. Bike rental in July and August nearby the camping in St Julien de Lampon and in Sarlat outside the high season
• HORSE RIDING in Prats de Carlux, Sarlat or Souilac.
• GOLF in Souillac 15 mn Far with greens wit beautiful views over the hilltops
• AEROCLUB in Domme, paragliding and ballooning over the valley castles.
• CANOES all along the Dordogne and Vézère on sunny days. Outside high season only on reservation
• MARKETS: Tuesday in Cénac, Wednesday in Sarlat ou Montignac, Thursday in St Julien de Lampon, Domme, Friday in Souillac, Saturday in Sarlat, Sunday in St Cyprien and St Genies, and many Bio Food markets and direct sales in farms.
• VALLEY of the VEZERE : Lot of important Prehistorical sites : Lascaux, Les Eyzies, Préhisto Park, La Roque St Christophe, Castle of Losse ...
• In the QUERCY : many villages and natural site: Rocamadour, Carennac, Loubressac, Autoire, Martel, Padirac , Animal parks, Castles : Montal, Castelnaud Bretenoux...
• In the CORREZE : Terrasson, Castle of Hautefort, Collonges la Rouge, Turenne, Curemonte , Towers of Merle.
• Close to BERGERAC, Cloister of Cadouin, Issigeac, Castle of Biron, Montpazier, Single Trémolat, and numerous vineyards (Montbazillac Bergerac).
• In the LOT : Cahors, many vineyards, plus the lovely village of Popie St Cyr, Castle of Bonaguil & the cave of Pech-Merle
• VALLEE of the DORDOGNE and the castles of Fénelon, Montfort, La Roque Gageac, Castelnaud, Beynac, Les Mllandes.
• For GOURMET TOUR, we recomand you : Hostellerie de Béquignolles in Carlux, La Gabarre in St Julien de Lampon, Le Grand Bleu, Petit Manoir, Octroi, Jardins d'Harmonie, Le Gaulois, Food & Co in Sarlat, La Metairie Route des Eyzies, Castle of St Genies, Auberge du Bareuil at the Chapelle Au Bareuil, Chestnut and Cabanoix à Domme, L'Auberge du Parc in Hautefort.
• BROCANTE & Garage Sales every week-end from April to October.
• JANUARY/FEBRUARY : Truffle and foie gras Market.
• FEBRUARY/MARCH : Cookery courses to do some Home made Pâtés
• APRIL : Find chocolate eggs in Marqueyssac garden.
• MAY/JUNE, Most beautifull months to visit the gardens (Water gardens in Carsac, Manoir d'Eyrignac 5mn from home, Imagination in Terrasson, Cadiot in Carlux, and Marqueyssac in Vézac...)
• ALL SUMMER :
- Free animations in the Streets of Sarlat starting at 9pm.
- On Mondays Private Concerts evening at home (Jazz, Blues, Soul...) from 21h to 23h
- Possibility of Pique-Nique along the Dordogne on Friday evenings
• JULY :
- Souillac Jazz Festival,
- Mid-July-early AUGUST, Theater Festival in Sarlat, one of the oldest after Avignon,
- End of July : Old cars Meeting every 2 years in Sarlat, Festival of Scarecrows in Meyrals, Vaniers at the market of Issigeac.
• Mid-SEPTEMBER Days of the Patrimoine, See Sarlat with thousands of candles.
• In early NOVEMBER French Film Festival, many in preview projections with directors and actors.
• From September to May, 2-3 shows per month, theater and concerts, varied program in Sarlat.
• DECEMBER ; Storytelling evenings by the fireplace, Christmas market and skating ring in Sarlat.
• Cinemas : 4 rooms in Sarlat & 1 in Souillac;