* Detached 3 bed bungalow with six acres of meadows just for you
* Privately situated in own grounds looking over fields & trees.
* Set in Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
* Spacious level ground floor accommodation
* Pet friendly (max 2 dogs) - bowls, bed, towel, bags, provided.
* 3 bedroomed, 2 bathrooms - sleeps 6
* 2 King/Twin bedrooms and 1 double bedroom
* 3 mins by car to Lyme Regis on World Heritage Jurassic Coast
* Close to Farm Shop & River Cottage HQ.
* Walk to local pub that serves food, bus stop and shop
* Family friendly, pet friendly, suitable impaired mobility
* Mobility aids available - ideal for impaired mobility.
* Excellent WI FI, Central Heating,
* 40" smart TV/DVD + 2 bedroom TVs
* All Linen and Towels with beds made up for arrival
* Private parking for 6 cars and boat.
* Short breaks (Nov - March) - enquire
* Free electric car charger (Type 1 pod) - eco friendly.
* Host Joy a multiple award winner is available 24/7.
* Garden furniture, childrens toy box and games box.
* Bring your own baby equipment.
* Just ring Joy.
* Lots of useful extras: starter loo rolls, kitchen roll, foil, oil, herbs etc
If you are bringing your pet dog please let me know on enquiry as small charge.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Lyme Regis 4 km|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter 35 km, Nearest railway: Axminster 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Super King Beds (2), Double Beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Goodlands is set in An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty here on the Devon Dorset border in the middle of the Jurassic World Heritage Coast which stretches for 95 miles recording 180 million years in time.Goodlands is just a 5 minute drive to Lyme Regis an historic seaside town famous for its fossils with a sandy beach as well. Excellent walking inland and along the Coastal Path. To the west are the seaside towns of Seaton, Beer, Branscombe, Exmouth & Sidmouth and travelling to the east along the South Dorset coast we have the nearby Chesil Beach, Abbotsbury, Portland with its Olympic Marina and Weymouth.
On our doorstep is the sea side town of Lyme Regis is famous for fossil hunting. Experts take out fossil hunting walks from Lyme Regis and nearby Charmouth. Pretty beach huts on the historic Monmouth Beach at Lyme and an area of sandy beach by the historic Cobb. You can while away the hours in the old town of Lyme with its Mill and enchanting back streets full of fascinating shops from the Micro Brewery to the art Galleries. Lyme Regis is the perfect place for a family holiday. The area is a foodies paradise with Mark Hix Fish House also in Lyme Regis and just 3 minutes drive away and TV chef Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall's River Cottage for meals and events is just 3 minutes drive from Goodlands. At nearby Burton Bradstock a glorious beach with well known The Hive Beach Cafe.Lots to see and do for children several nearby seaside towns, the Dinosaur Museum, Beer Caves, Pecorama, Cricket St. Thomas Wildlife Park, Sidmouth Donkey Sanctury and Seaton Tram are just an example of the nearby local attractions. Plenty of holiday information at the property. Joy, your Host is easily contacted during your stayA congenial climate all year round and a great place for visiting with plenty to see and do all year around.