Completely restored Provencal farmhouse surrounded by vineyards in a quiet place. 5 bedrooms of 2 persons with adjoining shower-room, each with shower, sink and toilet.
The rooms are accessible by a separate entrance.Breakfast and wifi are included and a table of guests is available upon request at a price of 25 euros per person.
The private swimming pool and secure 5.5m x 12m can be accessed from the month of May depending on weather conditions. 2 terraces which are available one shaded by a wisteria and acacia.
Private parking inside the property. Motorcycle or bicycle are welcome.
This old Provencal house has a lot of charm and character in a natural environment. It is located 1.5 km from the small Templar village of Villedieu remarkable for its walls, its shady square and its fountain.
The region provides many discoveries to all lovers of history, architecture, gastronomy, sports and hiking.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 Shower rooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Nearest Amenities||6 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (8), Dining seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Villedieu, located 6 km from Vaison la Romaine, is a typical village, centered around its shady place and its fountain.
The church and the remains of fortifications recall its Templar origin.
Villedieu is built on foothills overlooking the Eygues River.
Its population is approximately 500.
The activity of these is largely dominated by viticulture and wine cooperative is a major
resources of the village.
On the outside, the habitat is scattered on the surrounding hillsides and vines is omnipresent.
Apricots, cherries and olives add other colors to the landscape.
The archeological sites :
- The ancien town of Vaison
- The Orange theater
- The troglodytic houses of Bollene
- The pont du Gard
- The architectural and historical sites :
- Avignon, its palace of the popes and its bridge…
- The strengthened medieval villages, some "more beautiful villages of France" as Seguret, Lourmarin, Venasque, Roussillon, Garde Adhemar, Baux de Provence...
- Medieval Vaison, Grignan, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Gordes...
- The abbey of Senanque
The natural sites :
- The Mont Ventoux
- The Dentelles of Montmirail
- The Luberon
- The Toulourenc valley
- Ochre of Roussillon and provencal Colorado
- The Camargue
- The Ardeche
The " greedy " sites :
- The truffle of Carpentras and Richerenches
- The Côtes du Rhône cellars
- Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise, Châteauneuf du Pape, Vinsobres, Sablet, Cairanne, Rasteau
- The olive of Nyons
The typical sites :
- The provencal markets
- Isle sur la Sorgues and his antiques
- The lavender from the Sault area
The sport sites :
- Trekking paths
- Cycling on the Mont Ventoux
- Climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail
The "idleness" sites :
- The swimming pool of Mayaric
- The mediteranean sea in 150 km
The cultural sites :
- Festival of Avignon
- Opera festival in Orange
- Theater festival of Carpentras
- Choral singing to Vaison
- Theater to Grignan
- Season festivities in all the villages