from £0 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £0 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
House / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 18718
Availability Your dates are available
House / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 5
A simply furnished and well-equipped house situated by the sea - a swim is only a minute's stroll away! 3 large terraces for dining or sunbathing. Private garden with fruit trees. Only 3km away from Demre town for supermarkets, restaurants, internet cafes, etc. With no crowds and no cars, it is ideal for couples or families looking for somewhere away from the tourist market. Superb activities in vicinity.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Nearest beach||100 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Antalya 150 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (5), Dining seats for 7, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- All beds are singles (push together to convert into doubles)
- Satellite TV with English channels provided
- Fully air-conditioned
- Beach towels and snorkelling equipment provided
- Main bedroom has its own TV, VCR player and Playstation. Ideal if your party feels the need to spread out a bit
- NB: The stairs in the property are quite steep so I would not recommend the house to families with children under the age of six or guests who are elderly and infirm.
- NB: Azur villa is all about the stunning location and getting off the beaten track, not the last word in luxury. Our rooms are comfortable but compact:
Main bedroom (5m x 2.5m)
Second bedroom (3.25m x 3.25m)
Third bedroom (2.75m x 2.25m)
|Further details outdoors|
- 1 large covered terrace on ground floor with beautiful sea view. Has inbuilt chimney with barbecue. Perfect area for dining, relaxing and socialising
- 2 large, private terraces on second floor with sun loungers and stunning sea views. Perfect for sunbathing, privacy and sunset
- Small front and back garden. Has orange, lemon and pomegranate trees. Help yourself to the fruit
- 2 mountain bikes available in cellar
- Plenty of space to park your car
- The caretaker, Mehmet, can bring you fresh bread and English language newspaper to your door every morning.
- TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF AZUR VILLA, ITS LOCATION AND THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA, PLEASE VISIT MY OWN WEBSITE BELOW.
The Turkish Mediterranean Coast region
The Turquoise coast stands out not only in Turkey but in all of the Mediterranean. The coastline is stunning and undeveloped. The sea is clean, clear and offers some of the best swimming in the Mediterranean. The fertile soil and uninterrupted sunshine provide excellent local produce, making for excellent, freshly prepared and cheap cuisine. This is also the area where the Lycians prospered in ancient times. Ruins and historical sites, many still left au naturel, are dotted all over the area.
- Take a boat trip for the day to the sunken city (30mins away), a Roman town destroyed by an earthquake. The town is still visible and you will be able to see everyday objects such as amphorae on the sea bed. The swimming around here is simply fantastic. Alternatively, do a fishing trip on the boat instead.
- Take a cruise on a gulet yacht. It does not get much better than this.
- A 10min drive takes you to the fascinating Lycian rock tombs at Myra. Here you will also find the church of St Nicholas. The saint was born here and is the pre-cursor to Santa Claus.
- Miles of pristine and deserted beaches are 5mins away. Perfect for swimming, sunbathing and snorkelling without the crowds.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE ABOVE, PLEASE VISIT MY PERSONAL WEBSITE.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
3 Sep 2011
"An idyllic retreat from bustling towns and other tourists"
A well maintained and equipped house in a wonderful location. An opportunity to see real Turkish life away from tourist hot spots, yet relatively short drives to some amazing sights. Excellent swimming and snorkelling from rocks close to the house, and beaches within walking or cycling distance. Mehmet the caretaker providing assistance when necessary, but leaving you to make the most of the peace and tranquillity the rest of the time. A highly recommended place to stay.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:10 Sep 2015