from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 1375811
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
1) Detached 3 bedroom villa sleeping up to 6 people - there are 2 double rooms and 1 room with bunk beds - Villa is only available for couples and families
2) Veranda, with table for 6. In the summer, you'll spend lots of your time out here
3) Large shared pool - It's bigger and better than a small private pool.
4) Air conditioned throughout. They also double up as heaters if it's cold at night.
5) Private sun bathing terrace in the corner of a small private garden, with 2 loungers
6) 2 balconies off 2 of the bedrooms so you can have a pleasant sun-downer at the end of the day.
7) Open plan lounge /kitchen/dining room
8) Well appointed kitchen, so you can cook most things if you want to.
1) We also have an outdoor BBQ. You can enjoy a BBQ with wonderful flavoured Turkish meat from the local butchers
2) 2 bathrooms (showers only)
3) The villa is equipped with a washing machine and other domestic items e.g. iron
4) There's lots of interesting books to borrow, plus board games, snorkels etc.
5) We have 4 mountain bikes. 2 for adults and 2 for kids (aged between 12 and 16)
6) Mini Market is 1 minute walk away. Very handy for beers and ice cream.
7) Dalyan centre is 10 minutes walk away, but you can get a local mini bus (a Dolmush in Turkish) from outside the Mini Market
This is a family holiday home so please treat it with love and respect.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Nearest beach||Istuzu (one end reached by water taxi or the other 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 25 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
Dalyan is part of the Turquoise Coast, named after the translucent turquoise waters in that part of the Mediterranean. The picturesque coastline is dotted with beaches, villages, mountains, lakes and some very developed tourist towns such as Fethiye and Marmaris. It's also steeped in ancient history, so it's you can explore the past civilisations who lived there. Dalyan however, is a more sedate resort. It lies on a river, and is dominated by ancient Lycean rock tombs.
Dalyan is a superb place to spend a holiday, and so many people come again and again. It might be a cliche, but so many people say they "fell in love" with the place on their first visit. That was our story, and after 8 years we still love it.
The villa is on a plot of 3 houses, and is surrounded by a small number of holiday homes, and apartments. It's a reasonably quiet area, so if you are looking for peace, you won't be disturbed by the hustle and bustle of Dalyan centre. Some Dalyan holiday homes may be near a noisy cockerel, barking dogs or a mosque, but this isn't one of them.
From the villa, it's 10 minutes walk to Dalyan town centre. If you don't want to walk we have 4 bicycles, or you can walk from the house onto the main road and hail a local minibus/dolmush. In the compact centre there are lots of shops, restaurants, bars as well as pharmacies, bank, post office, doctor etc.
Here's some of the things you can reach within a few minutes walk of the villa: Get the best pizza in Dalyan at the Central Park Hotel, have a Turkish bath/massage, pop in at a local hotel for lunch and use the pool (hotel owners are very welcoming), see the stork's nest, get freshly baked bread from the local bakery and stock up at the mini market (1 min walk) or supermarket (5 mins walk)
Turkey is a Muslim country which means that practices such as the call to prayer are still operating. However, the area fits in well with western tourism and many visitors are surprised how relaxed and welcoming it is. On this holiday you can be guaranteed that almost all Turks will be very friendly and give a great personal service.
Dalyan is a riverside town in an incredibly beautiful area. It has mountains as backdrops, lovely weather, a protected beach (a turtle nesting site), lakes, ancient history, mud baths, wildlife and much more. 2 weeks just isn't enough to do it justice, but if you're looking for a relaxing holiday in a less developed part of the Med, then this is it.
In the centre there are many shops bars and restaurants, plus the picturesque riverside which is dominated by the rock tombs. There's also lots of riverside restaurants where you can take in the beautiful outdoor atmosphere.
Here's just some of the things you can do in Dalyan:
• Turtle Watching and turtle sanctuary
• Mud Baths and hot springs
• Rock Tombs
• Ancient city of Caunos
• Local Markets
• Trips to: Marmaris, Fethiye, Pamukkale, local Waterfalls, Saklikent Gorge,
• Variety of boat trips including, 12 Islands, Dalyan Discovery, Sailing etc.
• Turkish Baths
• Scuba Diving
• Bird Watching
• Mountain Biking
• Lots of Bars and Restaurants
• Village Life trip
• 4 Wheel Safari
• Diamond centre
• Mountain Biking/Walking
and lots lots more
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom