from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 130259
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
- Botanic Gardens is just 15 minutes from Dalaman airport and is a superbly maintained and equipped complex with many amenities.
- Ideal for families, it is 20 minutes from Sarigerme beach (minibus service provided) and just a short drive (25 mins) from beautiful Gocek and a 40 minute drive from the busy port of Fethiye.
- Hire car rates are very cheap compared with Eurozone and a car is highly recommended to really enjoy all the sights and attractions of this fantastic coastline.
- Dalaman shops, restaurants, supermarkets and lively market are 5 minutes drive away and further afield are the must-see attractions of Gocek Marina, Fethiye, Hisaronou, Olu Deniz beaches, Saklikent Gorge, Butterfly Cove, Dalyan beach and mudbaths.
- Boat trips from Gocek and Dalyan with a freshly cooked fish barbecue lunch are a must !
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 3 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Nearest beach||Sarigerme 15 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 15 km, Nearest railway: N/A|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- The apartment is fully air-conditioned with a spacious lounge-diner, individually furnished rooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms and a well-equipped kitchen with all mod-cons, including an ice-maker.
- The penthouse has its own balcony and spacious terrace area and sunbeds are provided for use here and at the pool side.
|Further details outdoors|
- The apartment has a large balcony so all meals can be eaten 'al fresco' with a barbecue and large dining table.
- The rear balconies have mountain views, perfect for aperitifs before a stroll down to the pool side restaurant for the regular communal barbecues and events.
- £100 deposit is needed to secure bookings.
- Payment in full 6 weeks prior to departure.
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
- The Dalaman Delta is situated on the South-West coast of Turkey and enjoys a fabulous sun-drenched climate from April until the end of October.
- Situated roughly half-way between the major resorts of Bodrum and Antalya, the coastal region is home to some fantastic scenery, beaches and many more attractions. Flights from the UK take around 4 hours and are available from many UK airports.
- Boating and watersports activities, together with unforgettable boat trips from beautiful Gocek and Dalyan are a major attraction. Fethiye and surrounding towns offer many shops, restaurants and night-life with Hisaronou particularly popular with youngsters.
- The cuisine is as varied as you want it to be with many local delicacies based on fresh fruit and vegetables together with locally caught fish, locally reared meat and an endless supply of cold beer ! In the cooler months, there are many walks and archaeological places of interest to visit with the Lycean way being a main feature.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
70% Response rate
Calendar updated:06 Jan 2016
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted