Endless Summer, Croyde
from £93 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £93 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Bungalow / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 7 Home 318053
Availability Your dates are available
Bungalow / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 7
A three bedroom detached timber bungalow near to the beach in North Devon, just a few minutes walk to Croyde's famous sandy Blue Flag surfing beach and a few minutes walk to picturesque Croyde Village's shops, pubs and restaurants.
Comfortable, modern holiday accommodation for up to 7 people, in an enclosed garden with off-road parking for two cars, in a quiet and safe cul-de-sac. The garden includes a large raised deck with a view of the sea between the sand dunes. Perfect for enjoying the beautiful sunsets after a day's fun on the beach.
Centred in 7 miles of sandy beaches, it is a short walk or drive to many local attractions. A perfect location - you are sure to have a wonderful family holiday.
Entrance lobby with hanging area for coats and shoes, a unit with information on how things work in the property, who to contact with queries and information about the area. Doors lead to:
- Shower room with electric shower and basin. An electric water heater provides hot running water to the basin, with a mirror and shelves for toiletries. There is no bath in the bungalow but there is a baby bath for infants which is stored under the bed in Bedroom 3. Separate WC.
- Lounge fitted with two sofas and footstool. For the comfort of our guests we have installed a 28" LCD TV with satellite channels, DVD player with a selection of films, HIFI and Xbox 1 (please bring your own games). There is a low level unit containing board games and a fireplace with an electric fire for use as required. This is a light and airy room with views to both the front and rear gardens.
Doors off the lounge lead to:
- Fully fitted modern kitchen/diner with electric cooker, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine, electric kettle, toaster and radio cassette player. An electric water heater provides hot running water to the basin. All cutlery, crockery, glassware, pans and utensils are supplied. The dining area has a table and chairs to seat 6. There is a cupboard containing a hairdryer, iron, hoover, clothes pegs, folding high chair and other items.
- Bedroom 1 featuring a double bed, bedside tables and lamps either side, electric heater, wardrobe, chest of drawers and mirror. Bedding is a kingsize duvet and 4 pillows. View over front garden.
- Bedroom 2 featuring a double bed, bedside table and lamp, electric heater, wardrobe, and mirror. Bedding is a kingsize duvet and 4 pillows. View over rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 featuring double bed against the wall with single 3? bed over (similar to bunk beds but the lower bed is larger) electric heater, wardrobe, two-drawer unit and lamp. Bedding is a kingsize duvet, a single duvet and 6 pillows. There is also a baby bath, high chair, two spare folding dining chairs and an ironing board stored under the bed. View over front garden.
- There is insufficient room in the bedrooms for a travel cot.
- Endless Summer does not have a bath. There is a small shower room with a free-standing shower which has a ceiling height of 1.78 metres (just under 6 foot) when you stand in the shower. There is a plastic baby bath for infants which is stored under the bed in Bedroom 3.
- Linen is supplied and so the beds will be freshly made up for your arrival. Please bring your own towels and beach towels.
- Electricity is by £1 coin meter. The coin meter can be found on the wall in bedroom 2.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
20% Response rate
Calendar last updated:19 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom