PORTO POLLO's PARADISE
from £36 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £36 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Penthouse / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 658111
Availability Your dates are available
Penthouse / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Borgo di grande suggestione, in gran parte realizzato in pietra naturale.
Di fronte al mare e con vista grandiosa nella valle del fiume Liscia ricca di pascoli e boschi di olivo selvatico e mirto.
La Regione Gallura ha una storia millenaria, si possono visitare villaggi nuragici di oltre 3500 anni fa e piante secolari
Le più' antiche al mondo di 4000 anni fa. Il vento del mare fa della zona un paradiso europeo per ogni sport a vela con
esibizioni di sportivi di windsurf e mite surf ogni mese dell'anno.
Con escursioni organizzate o con il noleggio di un gommone e' possibile esplorare le tante isole dell'Arcipelago della Maddalena
Parco Nazionale e Riserva Marina protetta.
Spiagge di fine sabbia bianca,dune e calette romantiche tra rocce di granito dalle forme bizzarre accompagnano kilometri di costa
verde e selvaggia.
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke on the balcony....
2. No pets allowed incase you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours ten o'clock pm to nine o'clock am. 4. Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is available ( €. 20 / week ).
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence or passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: I normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Porto Pollo|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: OLBIA "COSTA SMERALDA" 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Sardinia region
Area di grande valore ambientale caratterizzata compresa tra la Valle del Fiume Liscia ( zona di tutela fluviale ) e la fascia costiera costituita da un litorale sabbioso formato da un dune e macchia mediterranea .
"Le Terrazze della Foce" sono un villaggio di grande pregio architettonico e per la sua posizione dominante sulla collina dominante il mare e la Valle del Fiume Liscia è certamente apprezzato tra i migliori complessi residenziali nell'area di Porto Pollo.
Non avendo in prossimità alcuna strada di transito offre il massimo livello di sicurezza e tranquillità.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
12 May 2015
"Wonderful view and very quiet"
Nice Appartement in a very quiet and peaceful area. Interior is simple but gives you everything you Need! We will definitely come back!
23 Jul 2014
"Peaceful break with stunning views"
We had a fantastic break at porto pollo paradise. We were blown away by the stunning views from the apartment , overlooking the northern coast . The owner and his colleagues were very helpful throughout our stay and beforehand- any issues were resolved immediately. Location was good- quiet and peaceful which is just what we wanted. There were a handful of cafés and restaurants a small walk away and nice beach too. The pool is shared by a few apartments, but was always relatively quiet . The apartment was in a great spot to explore the Costa Smerelda- which we loved! - there was a handful of incredible beaches about a half hour drive away- with white sand and crystal waters. Overall we had a really enjoyable stay and would love to come back.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Sep 2015
Based in Italy