YR ANGORFA CONWY MARINA
from £130 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £130 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8 Home 491606
Availability Your dates are available
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Yr Angorfa overlooks Conwy Marina, 4 bedrooms (one ground floor) of king, king, twin, adult bunks & 3 en-suite bathrooms.
* Ground Floor: bedroom with king size bed, marina views and en-suite shower room.
* First Floor: sitting room with marina views, dining area, fully equipped kitchen.
* Second Floor: Master bedroom with king size bed, marina views, en-suite shower room.
* Second Floor: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom wc, wash basin, bath and shower over,
* Second Floor: Adult bunks bedroom with marina views.
* Dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave, Freeview TV, DVD, CD, free WiFi
* Dogs welcome with dog friendly beach with no restrictions a 2 minute walk.
* Travel cot, high chair and stairgate supplied.
* Private parking for 2 cars directly outside.
* Private fully enclosed patio area with furniture and stunning marina views.
* Easter to Nov price includes heating, electricity, bed linen and towels, free WiFi
* Dogs stay FREE! A small donation in our charity box for Guide Dogs would be appreciated.
* Heating supplement £25pw Nov to Easter
* Couples Discount on full week bookings for parties of two (sharing the king or twin room)
* SHORT BREAKS Nov and Easter
* Dog sitting available by arrangement.
* Conwy Golf Club a 2 minute walk
* The Mulberry Stores on the marina open from 8am Mon-Sun for newspapers and provisions
* The Mulberry pub/restaurant on the marina
* A short walk to the dog friendly beach
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 En suites|
|Nearest beach||Conwy Morfa 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Liverpool or Manchester 120 km, Nearest railway: Conwy 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Bunk Beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The North Wales region
THE NORTH WALES/CONWY REGION
Located on Conwy Marina near the medieval town of Conwy, the perfect base for exploring North Wales with the Snowdonia National Park, the Victorian seaside towns of Llandudno & Deganwy and the Island of Anglesey close by. Conwy Marina sits at the bottom of Conwy Mountain, the start of the Snowdonia National Park, making it a perfect setting for outdoor activities including hiking, climbing and mountain biking.
There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy water sports of sailing, windsurfing and canoeing as the beach is a 5 minute walk. The fast ferry to Ireland only takes 90 minutes from Holyhead on the Island of Anglesey.
THE CONWY/CONWY MARINA AREA
Walk to the beach and Conwy Golf Club, with the excellent golf courses of Llandudno and North Wales also nearby. Walk to the marina pub restaurant The Mulberry, the perfect place to watch the sun go down. Signatures, the BEST restaurant in the Conwy area, is close by. The Mulberry Stores on the marina sells newspapers and groceries and is open 8am to 5pm Mon-Sun.
The medieval town of Conwy, a World Heritage Site, is a pleasant 15 minute riverside walk and is great for shopping, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms, museums, art gallery (free entry) and it's 13th century castle which overlooks the medieval streets and harbour, where the UK's smallest house is. Bodlondeb Park has tennis courts, walking trails, swings and cricket.
A car is not necessary as Conwy train station is 1km to take you to the Snowdonia National Park or Holyhead for a day trip to Ireland by fast ferry in 90 minutes. A bus stop to Conwy & Llandudno is 200 metres
•The Mulberry Conwy Marina www.mulberryconwy.com
•Signatures Restaurant www.signaturesrestaurant.co.uk
•Conwy Golf Club www.conwygolfclub.com
•Venue Cymru www.venuecymru.co.uk
•Conwy Food Feast October www.gwleddconwyfeast.co.uk
•Conwy Half Marathon November www.runwales.com
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:09 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom