Holiday in Spain - Mobile Home
from £20 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £20 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Caravan/Mobile Home / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 5553
Availability Your dates are available
Caravan/Mobile Home / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Enjoy your Holiday in Spain - La Ponderosa Holiday Home (near Malaga) is a one off self catering mobile home which is in the grounds of a modern villa set amongst 2 acres of prime olive grove and just 5 minutes from the nearby town of Coin with its new shopping centre and only 25 minutes from the "hotspots" of Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola and Marbella.
You will find us on Google Earth at 36"41'53.53N,4"43'55.52W.
There are several prime golf courses just a few minutes away and also ideal for cyclists, walkers, bird watchers and for just enjoying the beautiful Andalucian countryside.
We have 3 horses and offer free riding for those who wish to partake,
More pics and details are available upon your request.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Marbella 24 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 26 km, Nearest railway: Cartama 9 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (3), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
What would your Holiday in Spain be without:
- 2 Bedrooms - Bedroom 1 master double, Bedroom 2 double or 2 singles plus optional overhead bunk
- Kitchen is fully equipped.
- From Feb 2014 BBC,ITV C4 and C5 are no longer available in southern Spain we now have some free view channels only so bring your own Sky card (not HD) for your normal sky channels, but if you have a laptop its possible to get BBC ITV etc via the wifi.
- Laundry service will be available on request at a small fee
- Welcome Pack provided with some basic foodstuffs and that all essential bottle of wine and some cold beers!
And of course not forgetting youre own personal gas BBQ!
- Aircon unit has a meter to avoid wasted use but we always put some credit in before your arrival.
|Further details outdoors|
- You will have use of the 10 metre x 4 metre pool, jacuzzi and huge terraced area.
- There are separate sunloungers, tables, parasol etc provided for your own use in this area, however you will be expected to share the facilities with Harold and Jackie the young(ish) retired owners as and when they find time to use it themselves! but if you don't want to chat they will respect your wishes and leave you to do your own thing.
- Naturists are also welcome but its not compulsory !
- For the kids,we have pool toys,radio controlled car,hovercraft etc.
-We have 3 horses,Lucky, Bullet and Rusty, so kids will be able to have gentle rides around the olive grove and we offer free short treks for experienced riders.
-We have experience of children with learning difficulties eg autistic,so between our 2 dogs and 3 horses all very gentle and child friendly your child is sure to find a best pal to communicate with during your stay in lovely surroundings..
- And If you can't live without your laptop there is a Wifi internet service available around the pool/terrace
The Andalucia region
Holiday in Spain - The Coin Area:
Coin is in the heart of old Andalucia wth many traditional white villages to explore. There is also a new shopping centre nearby with supermarket, cinemas, 10 pin bowling, bars and nightclub only five minutes away.
Again only a few more minutes away is Ardales National Park (Spains stunning equivalant to the lake district) Shopping in Marbella,visit Malaga,Torremolinos,Benalmadina and all the places that you have heard of but dont necessarily want to spend your entire hard earned break at(.La Ponderosa is all about relaxation ! no reps,no pressure and no organised tours to hassle you !) Meanwhile Harold & Jackie will do everything possible to ensure your every need is taken care of,we treat every client on a personal basis..
Coin - small market town with many local traditional fiestas
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
23 Jul 2012
"Wow what a great time"
As Jackie and Harold say make your stay as peaceful or busy as you want. Jackie and Harold made us so welcome as did all the animals. The accomodation was lovely and clean and very comfortable it was stocked with everything you needed and more. There was a lovely big welcome pack on arrival. We can't wait to come back and see you all again Thanks so much for a great time.
You're booking with
- 10 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Oct 2015
Based in Spain