LYRET A 2/6p STANDING CENTRE TOWN VIEW MONT BLANC
from £76 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £76 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 615097
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Very nice and good standing 3-rooms ( 52 m2). Fully equipped for 6 people but more convenient for 4.
- Suitable for people enjoying quality services. In the city centre while being quiet
- In excellent condition, renovated in July 2013, with a contemporary design, wooden furniture, and natural stones on walls.
- Environment Cottages and Gardens.
- 1st floor, very quiet, unobstructed greenery, chalets and a low-rise building on the west side view.
- Large balcony, east and south-west, with a beautiful view on Aiguilles de Chamonix, Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc and Glacier des Bossons.
The apartment is 2 minutes walk from town's heart with its bars and restaurants and is close to the railway station where you can find the ski shuttles for all the ski resorts. It has a bedroom with a big wardrobe , 2 bunked beds in a small bedroom, a large living room with a divan sofa bed and a bathroom with all new appliances. There is a table that seats 6/8 people, and it has a wraparound seat in the living area. Cooking is done in the kitchen which opens into the living area. There is a carpark outside, accessed through a remote controlled barrier and a private underground garage inside. There is a plasma TV, DVD player and free Wifi.
- Large kitchen open on the living with integrated dishwasher and multifunction oven. Table for 6 persons in solid rubber wood,(Hevea.) The kitchen wall is in natural stones.
- Living room with a nice sofa bed, excellent quality.
- Free for children under 3 years old who sleeps in a baby cot ( depending on availability and to reserve upon booking) :
A baby cot , a stroller, high chair, sleeping bag 6 months and 12 months, bed sheets and blankets
- A bedroom with lots of storage, window east at sunrise, facing mountains and a queen size bed. You have place to put a baby cot.
- A bedroom-cabin with eastern window, equipped with 2 bunk beds and a wardrobe.
Children will be more comfortable as the Adults, in the cabin... Additional Adults, preferably, should sleep in the very good sofa-bed in the living.
- Entrance with one large wood wardrobe.
- Separate WC
- Bathroom with Italian shower and washing machine.
- Great West and South Balcony (13 m2)
- A ski locker and a cellar for storage the luggage or bicycles.
- Possibility to use the parking lot of the condominium according to availability.
- 1 underground private parking place.
The bathroom has brand new fittings and fixtures consisting of shower, and basin with vanity cabinet, washing machine shaver point and lighting.
The kitchen is fitted with a hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven/grill, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, hair dryer, iron, ironing board ...It has a big work surface and it is open on the living room
1 big wardrobe and 2 mirrors
The living room has seating for 6 around the table and around the main living area and sofa. It is equipped with a plasma TV/DVD, and coffee table. Views are towards the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc and Glacier des Bossons, Aiguilles de Chamonix.
Towels and linen are included in the cost of the rental.
The final cleaning is included
Outside common Parking and private indoor garage
Dishwasher, Fridge, Hob/Stove, Iron, Microwave and grill/Oven, washing machine
Central Heating, Internet Access, Satellite, TV.
- Discount 30 % on ski rentals (you organize by yourself the rental, I give you all information)
- Discount 10 % on SPA in 2 luxury Hotel 4* with an outside heated swimming pool even in winter.
- Host cards, offered by the owner, give you the gratuity of the ski bus and trains for all ski resorts of the valley.
The rental rates include:
- Cleaning products (1 roll of toilet paper)
- Bed linen and towels (bed will not be made)
- Welcome on location by Sabrina and Guillaume, my representatives in Chamonix, from 14:00 to 20:00. They'll give you all information and help you in case of problems.
- Departure starting from 08:30 to 10:00
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
There is no set changeover day, minimum of booking 4 nights except on high season : Saturday or
Sunday for 6/7 nights. The arrival time is 4 pm and departure is 10 am in order to allow for cleaning and laundry for the next guests. We will try to be as flexible as possible, depended upon the arrival times and dates of the next guest.l
5 miles from the nearest golf course.
The local Mulet providing free transport to skiers stops outside the apartment. The train to Argentiere is 2 minutes walk away as is the lift to the Aiguille de Midi and the Vallee Blanche. A car will allow you to access over 20 ski areas within 1 hour, in France, Italy and Switzerland.
How to get there
1 hour from Geneva airport, accessible by train and car. The train station is about 5 minutes walk (300 m) or one stop with free Shuttle The Mulet
Walking distance to Chamonix town centre. 2 minutes to the nearest restaurants, less than 5 to many others. Local bars are about 3 minutes walk. There are several nearby supermarkets, all within 4-5 minutes walk.
Sabrina, our local manager will meet you upon arrival and is on hand throughout your stay to assist if you need local information or advice.
Review other rentals plateforms
Tatiana - Vologda, Vologodskaya oblast, Russia
Помощница хозяйки встретила нас очень радушно. Квартира чистая , красивая и очень комфортная. В ней есть все необходимое оборудование , включая wifi. Центр Шамони и супермаркеты рядом. Из окон красивый вид на Монблан. Очень рекомендую.
Спасибо, все было идеально.
"Assistant hostess greeted us very warmly. The apartment is clean, beautiful and very comfortable. It has all the necessary equipment, including wifi. Chamonix center and supermarkets nearby. From the windows a beautiful view of Mont Blanc. Highly recommend.
Thank you, everything was perfect."
LYRET1 A + LYRET1 B = 8/12 people side by side
For groups of friends or family, 2 apartments 3-room, side by side, in the Residence LYRET1 with 2 underground garage lots and a superb view on Mont-Blanc.
52 m2 each, balconies East, South, and West.
Contact me if you are interested to rent for a group. Comfortable 8 people, capacity maximum 12 people (8 adults/4 children.)
The 2nd property is also on Holiday Lettings and has 2 bathrooms.
LYRET1-B, T3 STANDING centre town FACING MT BLANC (1793676).
If both aren't any more available, I can rent you a third 3-room apartment (46 m²) in the heart of Chamonix
" LE MORGANE 3-room apartment, standing Chamonix town's heart " (1774728).
All my apartments are very good quality and renovated and have very good appraisals 4/5 to 5/5 on different rental's platforms.
- Non smoking accommodation except on the balcony.
- Small quiet pets are allowed, but must not stay alone in the apartment. - Respect the neighbors avoiding noise after 22:30.
In case of complaints from neighbours, we can ask you to leave immediately without compensation.
- Park imperatively in designated parking spaces.
- The household is a departure cleaning and not a household cleaning from the week. To facilitate the work of housekeepers, the tenants agree to undo their beds and fold the sheets on the beds, wash and put away the dishes, empty the fridge and empty trash. 2 hours of departure cleaning are included in your invoice.
Due to many abuses a package of 50 €, for every hour started upper to 2 hours included in your cleaning fee will be applied to compensate the housekeepers extra work. It will be deducted from your deposit.
- City taxes are payable locally : €1 x number of nights x number of people over 18 years, payment of the tax entitles you to free ski buses for all ski slope and free shuttle for centre town (The Mulet)
- Late arrival after 20 pm will be the subject of an agreement to collect the keys according to the possibilities or additional payment of € 50 between 20:00 and 22:00 and € 100 from 22:00 to 24:00 h payable on arrival to Sabrina
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: GENÈVE book connection by bus http://www.sat-montb 80 km, Nearest railway: CHAMONIX connection from Paris - Lyon airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 King Bed, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Bunk Bed, Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Rhône-Alpes region
French Alps (Haute-Savoie)
Altitude : 1000m â 2487m
Skiable area : 445 km
Ski lifts : 107
Alpine runs : 38 easy (green), 65 intermediate (blue), 82 difficult (red), 34 expert (black)
Cross-country runs: 6 easy (green), 5 intermediate (blue), 6 difficult (red), 2 expert (black)
The Mont Blanc area is composed of 354 ski runs in the resorts of Combloux, MegÃ¨ve, La Giettaz, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint Nicolas de VÃ©roce and Les Contamines-Montjoie.
With slopes above 2500 metres high, skiing and snowboarding is assured throughout the season. This area is perfect for all types of skiers and comes highly rated by snowboarders.
Chambery Airport and Geneva Airport are just a 1-hour drive away in good driving conditions.
Chamonix Town Centre
Skis, winter or summer sledge, climbing, hiking, or Aiguille du Midi, golf, tennis, swimming pool, shops for all tastes, restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, Chamonix will offer you an unforgettable holiday in Mont Blanc countries. The Lyret is central to all attractions. It is renovated to new, as if I had to live there myself. It will be the nest of your dreams for sports or relaxing holiday. Everyone will find what he is looking away from the stress and hectic life of today.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.
16 Nov 2015
"Stunning view- perfect location"
Very functional apartment, perfectly located in the heart of Chamonix. Everything can be reached by foot (Chamonix center, Telepherique de l'aiguille du midi, nice walks), which was much appreciated by the whole family! Will definitively come back. Isabelle M.
Thanks Isabelle for this nice review. That will be a real pleasure to receive You again. I wisch You a nice winter. Pascale
9 May 2015
"Lovely accommodation in the heart of Chamonix"
I travelled with my husband and our friends who have a 1yr old. The accommodation was perfect, we were close to the local amenities and when we stayed in, we had lovely surrounding views. The apartment offered all basic requirements and more, would definitely recommend to others, as was clean and nicely decorated-like a home from home. The owners of the apartment were really helpful and in regular contact before and after the trip, as well as available throughout our stay if required.
29 Jan 2014
"Comfortable and nicely kept apartment"
We were five friends staying at Le Lyret for an extended weekend. The apartment was very nicely renovated and tastefully decorated. Nice view to the Mont Blanc Massif. All necessary appliances were available. The property manager and owner were also nice and all practicalities- getting instructions, keys, deposit, etc- was handled smoothly. Le Lyret is a quick five-seven minute walk from everything: ski bus, groceries, shopping, bars and restaurants.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar updated:09 Feb 2016