Apartment ''Zvijezda mora'' 4*
from £45 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £45 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 474025
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Apartment „Zvijezda mora“ is located in the centre of Split, right next to the popular shopping center „Joker“, only 15 minutes walk from Diocletian's Palace.
It is a luxurious 4-star apartment on the 1st floor of a new, modern building with the elevator.
Right next to the building there is a central bus station which will lead you to the old town centre (the seafront, beaches, ferry port etc.) in less then 5 minutes.
Free parking is available in front of the building.
The aparment consists of 2 bedrooms, bathroom, toilette, kitchen, a big living- and dining room and a huge terrace with a table and 6 chairs.
It has heating and cooling, cabel TV, Free WiFi, microwave, coffee maker, toaster etc.
1. The prize includes all tourists' taxes, linen, towels, main hygienic needs and final cleaning.
2. Check Out : before 10 a.m.
Check In : after 2 p.m. (we will try to accommodate as earlier as possible)
3. We will try to be as flexible as possible so, please, enquire if you have any special requests.
4. Smoking allowed ONLY on the terrace.
How to come ?
- With a car (free parking !)
- From an airport – 25 km
- From a ferry port – 1,5 km
- From a railway station – 1,5 km
• If you're coming with a train or a ferry, you may ask us to pick you up.
• If you are coming with a plane, you have a possibility to go to the apartment with a bus or a taxi, but if you want us to pick you up, we are also able to do that (with surcharge). We can drive to the airport and back (in one direction per booking 30€).
• We store the luggage with surcharge (7€ per day).
• We have a warehouse for bicycles and we can borrow you one bicycle for adults (10€ per day).
• If you wish, we can be your city guide or guide you to nearby destinations (with surcharge by appointment) – Trogir, Omiš, Šibenik, Plitvice lakes, Krka rapids, Zadar, Me?ugorje, Blue and Red lake in Imotski, golf course etc.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Bacvice, Bene, Ovcice, Prve Vode, Obojena, Kašjuni 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Split 18 km, Nearest railway: Split 1.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The Dalmatia region
Dalmatia is a historical region of Croatia on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea. The hinterland, the Dalmatian Zagora, ranges from fifty kilometres in width in the north to just a few kilometres in the south. The Dalmatian dog received its name from Dalmatia, as does the dalmatic, a Roman Catholic liturgical vestment worn by deacons and bishops.
Situated in the central part of Adriatic Sea, Split is the largest and the most important city of Dalmatia. Split is best known for its ancient part - the Diocletian's Palace, which has been the first on the list of UNESCO's most beautiful cities in the world recently. Split is special because of park-wood Marjan, unspoilt beaches and breath-taking scenery. It is an ideal holiday destination for families and experienced travellers.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
86% Response rate
Calendar last updated:25 Oct 2015
Based in Croatia