APARTMENT CENTER SEVILLE Wi-Fi
from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 409247
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Modern fully furnished apartment in the heart of the historic center of Seville. Located on Calle Alvarez Quintero, a few meters away from the Cathedral, Giralda, Reales Alcazares, Archive of the Indies and the main monuments of the city.
- Distribution: 1 Dining room, 1 sofa bed, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe with mirrors and lighting, 1 bathroom (shower, washbasin, bidet, toilet). Area 50 m2
- Inside: Air-conditioning and heating, ceiling fan, TV 43 "widescreen plasma radio tuner, wireless internet, 80-liter electric boiler, hair dryer. Sets sheets, pillows, comforters, blankets and towels accompanied by practical cleaning supplies (amenities gel and shampoo).
- Kitchen and appliances: dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, juicer, toaster, blender, dishes, cutlery, glasses and cups, cleaning, ironing board and Ironing.
- Exterior: entrance door security and 1st floor terrace (common area for owners).
- Additional Info: Elevator, baby crib, weekend 2 days minimum rental, no parties are allowed, no pets are allowed. For your relaxation has collection of books of general and Easter.
- Extras (optional): For pickup at the airport, train and bus station. Additional cleaning, car park.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Huelva 90 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sevilla 10 km, Nearest railway: Santa Justa 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Andalucia region
APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF THE HISTORIC CENTER OF SEVILLE:
Located on Calle Alvarez Quintero, a few meters away from the Cathedral, Giralda, Reales Alcazares, Archive of the Indies and the main monuments of the city.
- Tours walking the historic monuments of Seville: Giralda and Cathedral (3 minutes), Royal Palaces (4 minutes), Patio de los Naranjos, Archivo de Indias, Torre del Oro, Plaza de la Encarnación and Metropol Parasol, Parque de Maria Luisa, Plaza de Spain, Museum of Fine arts, Palace of San Telmo, ancient walls and gates of the city.
- Shopping, highlighting the most popular pedestrian streets of Seville "Wurms" and "Tetuan" (1 minute), where the most prestigious shops and boutiques in addition to the sales of souvenirs popular in the area, suits Flemish, embroidery and leather goods. Near supermarkets
and large shopping centers like the English Court and Plaza de Armas.
- Cruise on the River Guadalquivir, Isla Mágica amusement park, exhibition pavilions and former Expo'92 (Cartuja Island), Tourist Bus (Sevillatour), football stadiums, ride through the city, etc..
- Performances at Teatro de la Maestranza, Teatro Lope de Vega, Tablaos flamingos, Auditorio Rocio Jurado, bullring the Real Maestranza. Entertainment and cinemas.
- The best restaurants, bars and terraces typical tapas in Seville. Notably tapas in the Barrio de Santa Cruz and the Square bodeguitas El Salvador.
located on the 1st floor of the building "Ciudad de Sevilla" (next to Plaza de San Francisco and Plaza del Salvador). It is very quiet residential lift and porter service. The pedestrian street is private, only the former can access it.
Todos los servicios necesarios a muy pocos metros: Gran variedad de restaurantes, bares de tapas típicas, bodeguitas, cafeterías y teterías (a 1 mínuto). Los más prestigiosos comercios y tiendas (a 1 mínuto). Transporte público, metrocentro y alquiler de bicicletas, Parking muy cerca. Oficina de información y turismo, bancos, peluquerías, spa, mercados de abastos y supermercados junto al apartamento.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Dec 2015