22 St Margarets Road
from £135 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £135 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 272558
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
- A beautifully renovated Victorian house apartment situated only a short walk from the centre of Oxford in the highly desirable North Oxford area, it has very recently been fully renovated to provide modern comforts whilst still retaining its Victorian charm, all in a tranquil and safe environment.
- The extremely spacious kitchen is fitted with all amenities and along with dining area makes this one of the best self-catering properties in Oxford. Light and airy living room provides a quiet place to relax or plan the next days activities in Oxford. Whilst the garden side bedrooms ensure that you have a warm comfortable and quiet sleep.
- With two bedrooms (1 double, 1 single with space for an extra single bed) with ample storage space, a fully equipped modern bathroom and a laundry room this apartment covers all needs for a short or long stay in Oxford. There is also space for bag storage in the laundry room so you do not lose any of your living space when travelling with a lot of luggage.
- Near-by (5 minutes walk) there is access to a children's playground and Port Meadow which is ideal for walks or to let pets get some proper exercise (pets are also more than welcome to explore the garden), meaning this location provides the proximity of Oxford centre and its attractions whilst offering a countryside style open area meadow.
- A convenient local shop which covers most needs for food shopping can be found only 2 minutes around the corner next door to a charming good food pub 'The Anchor Inn'.
- For more choice the trendy Jericho area is also found only 5 minutes walk away and provides an entertaining and interesting walking route into town while at the same time is full of shops, pubs and restaurants providing all levels of dining from excellent but cost effective pizzerias to fine dining (including Raymond Blanc's 'Brasserie Blanc'). Jericho also includes a supermarket.
- There is also a bicycle hire shop in Jericho which can be used to explore the very cycle-friendly Oxford centre.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Heathrow Airport, Nearest railway: Oxford Railway station|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
An extra single bed is available to sleep 4 people in the bedrooms, by using the sofa-bed the apartment can sleep up 6 people total.
The kitchen comes fitted with all modern appliances and a wide range of cooking utensils, sauce pans, cooking dishes and frying pans.
Washing machine and dryer provided along with clothes rack, ironing board and iron in separate utility room allowing for all durations of stay to be well provided for. However if you are staying for longer than a week, then a linen change over and cleaning day is provided every 7 days at no additional cost.
The property comes with off street car parking available in the drive of the house at no additional cost.
All linens are provided at no additional cost.
High speed Wi-Fi internet is provided at no additional cost
|Further details outdoors|
Free off-road parking is provided in the drive of the property.
An English and French speaking property manager is available to contact 24 hours a day and lives in the same road so any questions can be answered and dealt with immediately.
A welcome booklet is provided on arrival to inform you of local attractions and things to do whilst in Oxford, there is also provision of leaflets on the many attractions of Oxford.
For groups of 5 persons £10 per night is charged extra, for a group of 6 it is £20 extra per night.
The Oxfordshire region
Oxfordshire sits in the beautiful Cotswolds of midland England.
A region famous for its rolling countryside and stunning old English towns and villages, nestled at the centre is the city of Oxford.
Famous all around the world for its University it is one of the most popular destinations for tourists visiting England.
Oxford is a city of immense historical value containing the iconic University it is a city not to be missed by any tourist enjoying a trip to England. With all the activities and events of a major city whilst still keeping a sense of charm and safety sometimes lacking in larger cities Oxford is an image of quintessential old England.
The colleges of the oldest English speaking University in the world provide some of the most stunning architecture of the entire United Kingdom and yet hidden amongst these old buildings are such modern day comforts as great shops, cinemas, sports facilities and fine dining (as well as some of the country's best Pubs, including its oldest!).
This compliments the wealth of traditional activities available in Oxford, most notably punting, a classic Oxfordian past time of travelling up and down rivers in a 'punt', a well known favourite of Lewis Carroll and other famous literary figures from Oxford's past.
Containing such wonderful historical building such as the Ashmolean museum and the Bodleian library there is no question that Oxford has become synonymous with the beautiful buildings that are all around the city centre and have been for many centuries.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Oct 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted