Fabulous 2-bed, Fitzrovia W1
from £158 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £158 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 327569
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
You'll have a great stay in this fully furnished 2-bed apartment. It's a very pleasant flat in excellent decorative order.
We provide everything you'll need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. There is free wifi access.
The location of this property is unbeatable! The property is set in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central location with a village feel and Georgian architecture. This very desirable part of Central London (W1T 4BL) is a wonderful and safe neighborhood with lots going on.
There is a good range of shops and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars very close by.
Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube.
Several supermarkets are on hand (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall, Planet Organic and Waitrose).
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality recently purchased furnishings. Recently redecorated
* Upper level of a secure, well maintained residential building (with elevator)
* Woodstrip flooring throughout
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighborhood.
* Free wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD, dining table and 5 chairs, large comfortable sofa, large foot stool opening to a single sofa bed if required
* Master Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside table, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double glazed windows, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bedroom 2: double bed with good quality bedding, large double-glazed double-aspect windows, wardrobe, chest of drawers
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, towel rail
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
Location, location, location! You won't find better than this!
The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds. There's a huge array of bars and restaurants in the area, including in nearby Charlotte Street and neighboring Soho. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs.
If shopping appeals, you can shop till you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away.
For outside life, neighboring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, it's a 10 minute walk to Regent's Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theater and zoo.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will be greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton or Stansted, Nearest railway: Easy access from all major London stations|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Dec 2015
Based in United Kingdom